Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Its a honeypot for crazy people. I guess in the grand scheme they are doing a service for the rest of us by keeping them glued to their computer instead of some psycho pred stalking stuff in the real world.

Good. Let them stay over there. We don't need crazy here.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Off the top of my head, remember AFCatholicGator? That tard is there.

94ba916f-fa56-42ac-b18a-6df901637162_text.gif

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dz should just change his avatar to a purple tiger and be done with it. Good lord....

Its all I hear down here in bayou land brother. Constantly getting these videos and recruiting visit photos sent to me. Not easy being a Gator in south LA, used to be fun back in 90’s and early 2000’s.

Not much to brag about these days, as gymnastics is hard to talk smack about. If Im wrong on those Louisiana boys, I’ll admit it here. Besides, not much on the way of recruiting gets shared here like it does over at TD

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Like a moron, I paid for membership to TOS. Waste of money. I wanted to actually see what the actual 'insider' information was through a coaching change and recruiting cycle. What actual little 'inside' info that is provided is mixed in with just a bunch of guessing. Most information that seemed like true insider stuff actually gets revealed moments later on twitter and other social media platforms.

I bought a yearly membership for 10 bucks while a site was running a deal. I was curious if they actually provided useful info. Let’s just say I want my 10 bucks back and I certainly won’t be paying the $100 dollar renewal.

Also, Ox has done a great job with this board. After being here, TOS is like going back to dial-up. It is so slow and clunky.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I bought a yearly membership for 10 bucks while a site was running a deal. I was curious if they actually provided useful info. Let’s just say I want my 10 bucks back and I certainly won’t be paying the $100 dollar renewal.

Also, Ox has done a great job with this board. After being here, TOS is like going back to dial-up. It is so slow and clunky.

Great point; I need to throw another 20 ox' way!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Its all I hear down here in bayou land brother. Constantly getting these videos and recruiting visit photos sent to me. Not easy being a Gator in south LA, used to be fun back in 90’s and early 2000’s.

Not much to brag about these days, as gymnastics is hard to talk smack about. If Im wrong on those Louisiana boys, I’ll admit it here. Besides, not much on the way of recruiting gets shared here like it does over at TD

Those tards at TD are just as clueless as the tards at TOS. Its just spun with purple and yellow. With my membership at TOS I get to see everything that dumbarse Shea Dixon says. Just like his buddies on the orange and blue stack, they just giving meds to crazies.

Those 3 may very well end up at lsu but it isn't really known at this point. The only thing known is lsu got the last visit and BK grinded on a bunch of that high school boy booty. All thats left to know is if they like weird old dudes grinding on them or not.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We will find out tomorrow, but I have Mullinz vibes that we are going to be unable to close on NSD yet again. Hopefully I am wrong and its just my battered fan syndrome from the last two staffs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We will find out tomorrow, but I have Mullinz vibes that we are going to be unable to close on NSD yet again. Hopefully I am wrong and its just my battered fan syndrome from the last two staffs.
Report to reeducation camp immediately, and take 3 days off while you're at it.

/Ox

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
@onlygators: Three-star 2022 EDGE Jack Pyburn has committed to the Florida #Gators over Auburn.

Pyburn said it's a dream come true and an honor to wear the orange & blue.

Details: Florida football recruiting: Jack Pyburn commits to Gators ahead of National Signing Day 2022 | OnlyGators.com: Florida Gators news, analysis, schedules and scores
Don't we prefer whichever site ranks our commits higher? In this case I think Rivals has done a better job of rating Pyburn!
upload_2022-2-1_15-41-44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator