Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait until this guy sees the Morrison's Cafeteria style setup we have for meals and tastes the food. He will be out before dessert!
They should just hire Snell to cook BBQ 5 days a week. Keep them off BBQ for gameday and the day prior.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After reading this thread and this article, for the first time I feel like we lead for Stewart. But Stewart does not choose until NSD. He basically is heavily leaning to us because of his relationship with Nick Evers.

But with Alabama and Texas vying with us for a five star wide receiver, I just don’t think Mullen can close this one out.

Kid is special though. And a five star for a reason. He absolutely torched the DBs at FNL.

QB Evers a big factor in Florida’s recruitment of five-star receiver Evan Stewart

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kid we were heavily pursuing. Looks like he no longer is considering us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Is that moron is "dancing" again?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard that Mullen doesn't know how to use a Pro Style QB..
Mullen won't be around then. Zero percent chance.

He will be on full-time vacationing multi-millionaire mode in a 15 months at the longest.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well this isn’t what you want to hear from an elite prospect…

Top247 WR Jayden Gibson recaps Georgia, Florida visits

At Georgia and Miami they go out of their way to establish this relationship with you. At Florida, they don’t really sell you that," Gibson noted. "That’s fine, I don’t want them to sell something that’s not true. They are just like, ‘We are going to develop you, we are going to get you to the league and we are going to get you a good education.' It’s all that stuff. Coach Mullen, he’s a little bit more of a standoffish coach. So, you got to spend more time to get to know him. That’s how I see it. But, I’m glad they aren’t try to sell me some fake story. They are trying to sell them on me being a top university with a top football program. And don’t get me wrong, Coach [Billy G] shows me love all the time. He definitely balances out Coach Mullen. They are yin to each other's yang. I’m just trying to make sure I know everything that I want to know about them in order to be able to make a decision when it comes to that."

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well this isn’t what you want to hear from an elite prospect…

Top247 WR Jayden Gibson recaps Georgia, Florida visits

At Georgia and Miami they go out of their way to establish this relationship with you. At Florida, they don’t really sell you that," Gibson noted. "That’s fine, I don’t want them to sell something that’s not true. They are just like, ‘We are going to develop you, we are going to get you to the league and we are going to get you a good education.' It’s all that stuff. Coach Mullen, he’s a little bit more of a standoffish coach. So, you got to spend more time to get to know him. That’s how I see it. But, I’m glad they aren’t try to sell me some fake story. They are trying to sell them on me being a top university with a top football program. And don’t get me wrong, Coach [Billy G] shows me love all the time. He definitely balances out Coach Mullen. They are yin to each other's yang. I’m just trying to make sure I know everything that I want to know about them in order to be able to make a decision when it comes to that."

Mullen goes for the soft sell. Isn't that nice... if you're recruiting for the church choir!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He must not be looking for an education at one of the top 34 national universities in the country and one of the top 4 football programs in the state pf Florida.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when we basically had the Under Armor team at FNL and landed several 5 stars most events?

My how we have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member