Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This is why we ain't ever winning another title anytime soon....

Okay, but did they consider the fact that we have 3 star whisperers? That gives you a functional performance improvement of 10%. So if we take our average rating of 0.8870 x Performance enhancement Ratio of 1.10 you see our true O-Line performance is 0.9757 putting us just above both UGA and Bama! BOOYAH MF'ers!! I'd say our guys earned themselves another vacation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jaylon Glover is getting predictions for Utah. So much for 2 backs this class.
no one can compete with Utah

besides did you ever consider how much great press we're going to get from playing a one-legged running back? take that UCF one armed linebacker show

Last edited:

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020

It just sucks since him and McCall are real good friends. What little chance there was for a flip is gone.

I read they are going hard after Trevor Etienne since we made his top 12. No way will we beat out any of the big schools for him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It just sucks since him and McCall are real good friends. What little chance there was for a flip is gone.

I read they are going hard after Trevor Etienne since we made his top 12. No way will we beat out any of the big schools for him.

he’s never coming here. He feels Mullen did his uncle dirty.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This kid committed to UCF over UF. He would have been our best shot at an OL ranked inside the top 1000. But, business as usual for Dan Mullen and his sh*tty coaching staff....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This kid committed to UCF over UF. He would have been our best shot at an OL ranked inside the top 1000. But, business as usual for Dan Mullen and his sh*tty coaching staff....

Beetlejuice?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I don't GAF what the kid looks like....I do GAF about losing out on a player to UCF! Then there's the quote. But sure, of all the things we can criticize here, let's make fun of how he looks. smh
We make fun of The Hunchback from Notre Dame too.

Imagine the process. Holy hell, Hev cant even land the 800th ranked Butterific players. We need a closer. Get Dancin Dan on the line!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.