Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BourbonGator84: A kid with no entitlement that worked back through the process with the new staff. Well done young man.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Best way to recruit against Georgia is do you want to go somewhere where they actually win championships or go to a place that hopes to win one.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@BourbonGator84: A kid with no entitlement that worked back through the process with the new staff. Well done young man.

I was about to post this. I think that's perhaps what MJM heard about us getting a commit. I'm glad to see us re-offering and making our pitch here again. Humphrey would be an awesome swing for us.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all surely know tomorrow is going to be a beating, right? It's part of the plan as Napier said in his presser. He wants his guys not Mullens guys and there was no time for this class.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all surely know tomorrow is going to be a beating, right? It's part of the plan as Napier said in his presser. He wants his guys not Mullens guys and there was no time for this class.
I think everyone expects it. Just hoping for a couple of surprises.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Guys like Demps, Portis, Atkins and Boateng(all in the 2005 class) were all bad apples who left or were shipped out within a year.

Demps doesn't belong with this sentence. Good kid, good Gator, and played his entire career with us. Just because Donkey is gone doesn't mean you get to pull facts out of your ass now. Do better.

Jeff Demps - Football - Florida Gators

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Demps doesn't belong with this sentence. Good kid, good Gator, and played his entire career with us. Just because Donkey is gone doesn't mean you get to pull facts out of your ass now. Do better.

I think sofl may have meant Jon Demps. Not sure about his story but he was either part of Ron Zooks last class or he may have been on Meyer's first class. Either way, Jon Demps didn't last long after 2005.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Apparently some guy a few centuries ago with the last name Demps decided--against the advice of family and friends-- to have multiple kids. Then, reportedly, those children produced offspring, and so on. Before you know it, there were multiple people all walking around with the same last name. May as well have served up social security numbers(aka "big brother" monitoring) and other initiatives on a silver platter to the far left.

Jeff was like 3 classes later. I was referencing this guy.

Jon Demps, 2005 Inside linebacker - Rivals.com

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Vincent Gallo?

decfc07e-7ab3-4ffe-a568-2d6d89c664f0_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.