Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Boy that was dominate. Hitting all night, run rule the number 5, another great outing by Sproat. I really like the guy we have coaching 3rd base, we let our athletes be aggressive on the bases and it matters this time of year. Loved it!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Boy that was dominate. Hitting all night, run rule the number 5, another great outing by Sproat. I really like the guy we have coaching 3rd base, we let our athletes be aggressive on the bases and it matters this time of year. Loved it!
Sully would not even think of going to the weekday guys out of the pen with an 8-0 lead and I do not blame him. As soon I said said something about the home plate ump and the strike zone he seemed to loosen it up a bit.

As far as the 3rd base coach, anything standing in that box is a 10000% improvement over that dingbat Craig Bell. A blind monkey whacking off in that coaching box while the team is hitting would be a vast improvement over Craig Bell.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
What a great night to sit in the Adirondack chairs and enjoy a beatdown! Was a perfect night for baseball, dodging the thunderstorms which are full force at my place about 6 miles from Stadium right now. Robertson plays CF like a Gazelle, and the communication between OFs is spot on. Can’t remember who hit the line drive to left-center, was heading right at me, Robertson comes over snags it easily.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Got home a bit late and was hoping to catch the tail end of the game, then I see it's Ole Piss/Auburn and figured somebody got run ruled. Nice!

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rain delay at 6:39pm... Bottom 1, no outs, no one on, 3-2 count to Kurland.
Vandy went 3 up & 3 down

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Waldrep is done. Very surprised as he only threw 10 or so pitches and think he could have come back. But I believe this raises the possibility that Waldrep pitches some tomorrow.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Waldrep is done. Very surprised as he only threw 10 or so pitches and think he could have come back. But I believe this raises the possibility that Waldrep pitches some tomorrow.
why did he pull Waldrep?
never mind , got it! I agree with you he is in the rotation tomorrow, either to start or first reliever for Cags

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
WTF is Bradfield still in this game?????? You cannot argue balls and strikes, Total BS

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
OK, tied for 1st with Vandy. Showed some heart tonight and that's two nights where the pitching was big time and the hitting was not too bad either. Get out the brooms tomorrow!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This one's in the bag, we just need to show up on the road next weekend.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Seems like a lot of this and that today. If Vandy makes a change we would have missed 2 of their 3 normal weekend guys, but that is baseball. Regarding Waldrep if he does not pitch today, perhaps he starts on Thursday at KY, thus giving Sproat his normal rest so he can start on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.