2023 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Congrats to jaywalker72!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
last 2 weeks ive leveled off a bit but so has everyone else. there's been some weird outcomes lately that have caused a lot of folks to drop. despite single digit scores ive actualy improved to tied for 6th overall. only 9 points back from the lead. Next week i completely bottom out.

:yes:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I've made my peace with it
Fox Death GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Next week, I want to let my Chocolate Lab make the picks. I just need to work out the logistics.
If yours works like mine, it would be easy. Put out two treats and have one represent each team. Whichever one she picks first...that's the pick.

I'm sure mine would get fatter, but not much since she is spoiled anyway.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 8 is open! Good luck, suckers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ok, ive mentioned before but i have a bit of a formula im using to make these picks. There were a couple weeks when i picked completely blind to anything but the formula and each time i was in the double digit points. The times ive used it, but deviated by listening to my "gut" on select picks has brought me down to just above .500.

I'm going completely blind this week. Formula says what it says and I'm going with it. Either i get back on track, or i toss my formula in the trash lol.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ok, ive mentioned before but i have a bit of a formula im using to make these picks. There were a couple weeks when i picked completely blind to anything but the formula and each time i was in the double digit points. The times ive used it, but deviated by listening to my "gut" on select picks has brought me down to just above .500.

I'm going completely blind this week. Formula says what it says and I'm going with it. Either i get back on track, or i toss my formula in the trash lol.
If your formula is just asking that hot ass wife of yours....I'm all in :lol:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Soooooo many mom possibilities in this post.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
My formula I use is around 90 proof. Probably why I stink at this game. Lets see....burbon or a good score? Pretty easy pick.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Who know what formula or systems work. Too many teams not covering or shytting the bed this season. Last week sucked.....bad.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I waited til late in the week and then picked the board's unpopular choice on every game. It did improve my score, but not as much as I thought it would.
Had I done this consistently so far I would likely have doubled my current standing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 8: jdh5484 pulls off an impressive 13 out of 15.

Year to date, leader jaywalker72 had a terrible week (6), opening the door back up and having his lead shrink to 2 over 3 other players. This thing is wide open.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve gotten 9 right three weeks in a row and I’m still in the sh*tter. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online