Recruiting 2024 Early Signing Day Thread

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
no matter how bad the coaches are, the crooting is, the playcalling, game management, offseason efforts, etc, for some its just "the fans are the reason" and that's it. self fullfilling for them b/c the worse all those things get, the more frustrated and vocal the fans become. perfect scapegoat for fans with the iq of a potato.
Maybe Ox should create a separate room for the "elitist positive" fans and the "cry baby, loser, negative, no life, pathetic" fans. If you do Ox, put me in the 2nd group, so I can be in heaven

Rhvgator

Mar 10, 2021
This is quite possibly the dumbest mutha fuching thing I’ve ever read. You might not be the dumbest fucher in the world but, your mom surely hopes he doesn’t die.

Oh, and tell her I said to stop calling me. Four times was way more than enough.

Speaking of the Swamp, it’s time for a well needed renovation. They better change it to make it better, but they better not change anything about it. It’s perfect the way it is now, except they should probably make it better. I just hope they don’t change anything about it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Anybody see this tweet from Earnest Graham? Tweeted this earlier today I believe. While it’s sad, I don’t find this to be surprising. Billy and Co. continue to display incompetence in so many areas and show themselves to be clueless, pathetic fools. How a staff could fcvk up the recruitment of a highly ranked legacy to the point his Gator great alum father goes public with this is absolutely puzzling. I get that the kid still signed with us but most likely only because of the legacy connection. This tweet is such a horrible look for Sun Belt Billy & Staff but I don’t think they even grasp that. /SMH

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Maybe Ox should create a separate room for the "elitist positive" fans and the "cry baby, loser, negative, no life, pathetic" fans. If you do Ox, put me in the 2nd group, so I can be in heaven

You can sit next to me-I’ll save a seat for you.

P.S.- but you can’t sit in my lap. If you’re into that sort of thing, you’ll need to make arrangements with the guy in this thread talking about circle jerks and diddling little boys.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody see this tweet from Earnest Graham? Tweeted this earlier today I believe. While it’s sad, I don’t find this to be surprising. Billy and Co. continue to display incompetence in so many areas and show themselves to be clueless, pathetic fools. How a staff could fcvk up the recruitment of a highly ranked legacy to the point his Gator great alum father goes public with this is absolutely puzzling. I get that the kid still signed with us but most likely only because of the legacy connection. This tweet is such a horrible look for these Sun Belt & Staff but I don’t think they even grasp that. /SMH

Moon Landing Astronaut GIF by MOODMAN

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

P.S.- but you can’t sit in my lap. If you’re into that sort of thing, you’ll need to make arrangements with the guy in this thread talking about circle jerks and diddling little boys.
He's in the pumper camp, as one would expect.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NO, NOT MOM!!! I looked high & low before posting but didn’t see anything about this! :mad:
Thread was started at about 10:30AM on Bateman.

Graham Daddy’s post about 12:30

Nothing gets bye this board, like Kramer at 1st base!

Last edited:

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Speaking of the Swamp, it’s time for a well needed renovation. They better change it to make it better, but they better not change anything about it. It’s perfect the way it is now, except they should probably make it better. I just hope they don’t change anything about it.
If you don't have 15 to 20 people reacting to your troll post, or 5 or 6 responding to your post, you ain't doing it right.

And that's ok, I know you're hurting right now, but it's a process ok, you have to enjoy the journey. You will learn and grow from this

Last edited:

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Don't swing that way, but speaking of arrangements, if @LaylaGator wants to have a seat on Mr. Goodmans lap she is more than welcome.

the sandlot GIF

the sandlot GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.