2024 Football Schedule; UF ranked #1 toughest in nation

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG,

I am very sorry for the things I did to your mom. I know it was wrong of me to do those things to her, but it seemed to give her a lot of pleasure, and a lot of protein.

:jog:
Jokes on you....my mom is your sister

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Scottie did his typical sh!tty job of standing up for UF and keeping us from being screwed over.
So Napier (That Scottie hired) will be in his third season and possibly on a warm if not hot seat and you agree to the most ridiculous schedule ever?
What I think about the schedule is irrelevant. It is made and the FB Team has to play the games.

###I would prefer to play Directional Schools, go undefeated and win every game by 50+ points... but those days are like 50 cent gas........ gone forever!

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Beat the three in state schools and I’ll be happy. We ain’t gonna be ready in ‘24 to challenge for the conference anyways. Maybe ‘25 if Lagway comes in ready to play like Leak did.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
@ShelbyGator @maheo30 @Jay26 @g8r.tom anytime you fellas want to apologize is a good time :whistle:
Sorry Michael Caine GIF

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
College football expansion: SEC would consider 2 ACC schools, per report

Considering clem and noles, but not the canes. I would think it would help our schedule by making the noles part of our regular sec schedule and not in addition to it. But I have a problem with a sec invite for the noles.

I still remember booby wanting the sec to beg the noles to join in '91 only he wanted to embarrass our conference to reject the sec for the acc. (a conference he knew he could dominate for a decade). Frankly, I would rather see the noles replace san diego state in the mountain west than be rewarded for their corrupt cowardice in '91 with a sec invitation.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I
College football expansion: SEC would consider 2 ACC schools, per report

Considering clem and noles, but not the canes. I would think it would help our schedule by making the noles part of our regular sec schedule and not in addition to it. But I have a problem with a sec invite for the noles.

I still remember booby wanting the sec to beg the noles to join in '91 only he wanted to embarrass our conference to reject the sec for the acc. (a conference he knew he could dominate for a decade). Frankly, I would rather see the noles replace san diego state in the mountain west than be rewarded for their corrupt cowardice in '91 with a sec invitation.
i don’t want them getting the revenue SEC schools do. Let ‘em continue to suck hind tit!
Burger Sucking GIF by Extreme Improv

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fsu joining the sec could potentially water down the talent. We don't need them getting in. Neither does uga or bama.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

and follow that up in 24 with one just as hard, sure hope Napier and the boys are ready for what’s coming.
Not gonna do it... but this is where the first "sure hope your Mom..." comment should have been made, just sayin'

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Napier isn’t getting a lot of breaks. First this NIL thing threw him a curve ball now facing possibly the hardest schedule in College football two years in a row.
I say he rides out the storm if he makes to 25, but a couple of average seasons and there will be a lot of noise in the system .

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Fvk the clowns now and forever. I hope they lose every single game they ever will play from now until Jesus comes back. I hope they lose by 100 every game. Screw them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.