2024 Football Schedule; UF ranked #1 toughest in nation

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Just spitballing here, but if for some reason Samford backs out of their game, the Kansas City Chiefs have an early bye that week and would be available.

I doubt they'd back out. They worked hard with Stricklin to get that deal for 1 game @UF + 2 games @Samford

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
All the league schedules are tough . It’s throwing in the non conference games against non cupcakes teams that makes it that much more difficult. Comparing SEC schedules ours is on par with the other teams . I’d say LSU probably has it best but it still isn’t easy .
Half of the new SEC has won a NC (or more) in the last 30 years. Half has not. We’ll play 4 of them who have (UGA, Ut. UT and LSU) and 4 who have not (A&M, Miss, Miss St & KY.)

And yes, the non-conference schedule is tough. We used to not worry about UCF, Ky or Miss St. here. Need to get back there.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He ain't even coming here.
Some of yall are butthurt about this comment.

It's apparent to me that you guys have been beaten down for far too long and don't know what sarcasm is or that Jay26 enjoys the beatings he is given :lol:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like Bruce Jenner posed for Playboy and I couldn't help but click the link to see what's up, not what I was expecting and not in a good way!

Tuesday Morning Ugh GIF by Justin

Last edited:

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
There is not a player on the planet that is afraid to play another team. Players look forward to being tested because when they pove that they are better than so and so, its an instant boost. You guys are looking at this all wrong. Kids will want to come and play at this level and after we kick some ass, think of how much better these kids will be.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There is not a player on the planet that is afraid to play another team. Players look forward to being tested because when they pove that they are better than so and so, its an instant boost. You guys are looking at this all wrong. Kids will want to come and play at this level and after we kick some ass, think of how much better these kids will be.
Yeah, I want to play bama 8 straight times but thankfully I'm not in charge, and neither are you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This team is going to be damn good by 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator