Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Certainly nice to see such a positive national press about the program.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not to us, but there seems to be a public perception.
F public perception. We cutting sling on a bunch of muLLLLLLLen 3* to make room for Napier's 4-5*'s. This roster is getting flipped real quick.

And if we get the QB out of the portal it appears we are going to get then we are going to be set in the QB room for a while. Oh, and 25 recruiting for a QB is looking just as good too.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
F public perception. We cutting sling on a bunch of muLLLLLLLen 3* to make room for Napier's 4-5*'s. This roster is getting flipped real quick.

And if we get the QB out of the portal it appears we are going to get then we are going to be set in the QB room for a while. Oh, and 25 recruiting for a QB is looking just as good too.
Where have you been lately? Do you think Gage was serious about following DJL?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Who's the QB? Because it dang sure better not be that pitt kid.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I get that it is twitter speak and I’m old, but “#2 the swamp” just doesn’t smell right to me
It's just a saying, "We've got a baller coming to the swamp" with the to as a 2 and the entire last part as a hashing.

But y'all already #nu that

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Where have you been lately? Do you think Gage was serious about following DJL?
Work is a beast this time of year plus wife is cracking the whip on some projects around the house. I sure hope so but confident we gonna pull some skill talent and OL with a 5 star QB recruiting.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Who's the QB? Because it dang sure better not be that pitt kid.
Hartman, Pratt and Reed are the ones we are in contact with but the staff isn't in a hurry because more will be in the portal soon. Im kinda partial to Pratt but would take any of those 3 in a heart beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.