Founding Member

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i watched some of manning's highschool film, and what they said were his highlights. i never saw anything that indicated he would be a national recruit. he looked like a community college or low level g5 type player with a famous name.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Robinson already showing up on 247 currently. If Grimsley does as the CB says, that should nudge UF inside the top 10 for 2024's class. Not sure how they will count it due to Grimsley being a "transfer". But the Calculator using him as a recruit puts the class at 267.26 ahead of LSU at 8th, maybe 7th.

What an F'N rollercoaster.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Really needed that. Need the alabama CB as well. I think our recruiting team probably pumped up Corey Raymond during the cycle and that's the only reason he would consider LSU. Hopefully our staff said "hey look, did you see how our secondary actually played?"

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can anyone speculate as to why Robinson signed with Texas then decided to leave suddenly, without even giving Spring practice a chance? Homesick? Doubt it. Must be something deeper.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
i watched some of manning's highschool film, and what they said were his highlights. i never saw anything that indicated he would be a national recruit. he looked like a community college or low level g5 type player with a famous name.
To me, he looked like a low to mid level 4 star. No way was he a 5 star. That's just being given a high rating because of his name.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
To me, he looked like a low to mid level 4 star. No way was he a 5 star. That's just being given a high rating because of his name.
you really watched him and thought 4 star? boy i sure didnt. to me he was low 3 at the highest, more likely a 2. hes small, thin, slow, shows decen footwork and mechanics as you would expect considering he's been coached daily since birth but that tells me he has no upside and likely already at or near his ceiling as far as individual ability goes. he could improve his mind, but his physical tools are probably as good as they will get outside of gaining strength.

ill put it this way. trask was a 2, and looks like a 1st rounder compared to forehead junior.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Robinson already showing up on 247 currently. If Grimsley does as the CB says, that should nudge UF inside the top 10 for 2024's class. Not sure how they will count it due to Grimsley being a "transfer". But the Calculator using him as a recruit puts the class at 267.26 ahead of LSU at 8th, maybe 7th.

What an F'N rollercoaster.
They will classify Grimsley under the portal class. Which is silly.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
They will classify Grimsley under the portal class. Which is silly.
Well, he did sign with Bama, and subsequently entered the portal. But it's the same talent whether he signed with us ESD, waited and signed, signed with Bama then entered the portal within a month. Glad we are getting him, if we do. Hope he lives up to the hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator