Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
mike tyson boom GIF

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Got to believe the fact that we play so many freshman is swaying a lot of these guys. Got to give Billy credit for playing the better and more talented player and not just the more experienced one like Mullen.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Got to believe the fact that we play so many freshman is swaying a lot of these guys. Got to give Billy credit for playing the better and more talented player and not just the more experienced one like Mullen.
Absolutely, I truly believe BN understands that he needs an OC and ST coordinator. He will use the talent he is recruiting if the freshman is the best player, he will play. Layaway will play significant snaps early and may be the starter out of camp whether Mertz comes back or not.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Absolutely, I truly believe BN understands that he needs an OC and ST coordinator. He will use the talent he is recruiting if the freshman is the best player, he will play. Layaway will play significant snaps early and may be the starter out of camp whether Mertz comes back or not.

I really feel like this is a 2006 type scenario where Mertz absolutely comes back along with 90% of our starting two deep. Maybe not a title but this is gonna be a great team next year. And if he can help Lagway get his feet established, we are off and running.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals is just awful, 249th ranked player on the country.
1697926445179.png

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Layaway? (Channeling my inner @Homer J )

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Billy really is the man with a plan. I’m in the “be patient” camp*

*Assuming he gets an OC, replaced both OL coaches with one stud OL coach, grabs an ST coach, and tells Stricklin to hit the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator