Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Chris doering is correct. Except it's the coaches and the head tard himself that the comments are applicable to. Bunch of scared bums with no leadership and no fire or killer instinct. Happy to cash a check, roll out a garbage game plan, nonsensical batch of plays, and then congratulate themselves for having the opportunity to suck ass.

Total losers, every one.
Chris Doering ... one of many great over achievers that helped build the brand.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
They can be both correct.
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They can be both correct.
What Deering is implying isn't realistic. Etienne and all these guys could come back and work their tails off and it still won't matter. The coaching will still let them down. Doering played for a legendary coach. Has no clue what's like to work your ass off for a loser

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What Deering is implying isn't realistic. Etienne and all these guys could come back and work their tails off and it still won't matter. The coaching will still let them down. Doering played for a legendary coach. Has no clue what's like to work your ass off for a loser

John Clifford is a legendary coach?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Big weekend for some cast offs. Wonder if we'd need them if we could keep the guys Napier brought in.

This is deck chairs on the Titanic level BS.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If Princely is the #1 edge, it must be a fairly weak group.

Also, where does this Jules that we’re hosting this weekend rank? As I’ve said, the portal is to upgrade. I’m not sure I’ve seen a single example of that other than Pearsall. At a minimum, we have a net negative at Edge, regardless of how we view Princeley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.