Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Shouldn't you be at Bingo after lunch, Oldtimer?

And for the record the comment has more to do with a lack of proper coaching than the players who aren't being coached properly.....make sense, Pops?
Well, if you were cogent enough to understand time zones, you would grok to the fact that I was just sitting down to breakfast, youngster. And that ain't the way it was stated re: the players.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Watch this and then tell us about all the dimes. He had two. He missed on probably 2 if not 3 that would have been TD, either because of a ****ty throw or the wrong read.

My guy, he's barely played this year, and got what, 14 pass attempts against an undefeated team?
I'm not saying he's a Heisman candidate, but he looked better passing than others and admittedly in an extremely limited sample size

Last edited:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My guy, he's barely played this year, and got what, 14 pass attempts against an undefeated team?
I'm not saying he's a Heisman candidate, but he looked better passing than others day, admittedly in an extremely limited sample size
Apparently some would rather have a QB who has no shot at completing a long pass due to an inaccurate noodle arm rather than a QB with potential. Can't wait to see how Lagway gets picked apart :lol:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I'm not saying he's a Heisman candidate, but he looked better passing than others and admittedly in an extremely limited sample size
True, and with more playing time and a better O-line it might have been better. We should have ran way more read options than we did, Max was killing it with those. But he made most of his throws backing up, some due to pressure and some because that's just his mechanics. He had Jackson wide open several times, one on a designed run that went nowhere. Wrong read on a pass to Rick when Wilson had a TD.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
By others do you mean Treon? I personally don't think he looked any better than him or any other poor to mediocre Qb we've had since Tebow.

Edit: He did face some serious Defensive heat against fsu.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
What do you all make of Will Norman transferring? Our only DT last cycle. Not good.
Due to family issues, he gone.

But i'll let others tear him down but I'd like for him to stay, if not for his knowledge in the system but also for depth. If others come along and beat him then fine but he would at least provide us some cushion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator