Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
No clue, but I imagine now that the NIL foundation is set we are going to see the top players at most programs do the transfer portal leak news so they can 'renegotiate' their deals. ETN is a quality RB that would start at pretty much all the top programs so to keep him he is going to need to be paid such. Yeah yeah yeah...I know, Wheeler said he is all about winning and not about getting paid. BS. What top player doesnt want to win? Being on a winning team means you getting paid more.

Aug 5, 2014
I have no idea why I've loved that corny azz song for all these years. Good lord...................
I watched the entire dang video and sang along too....Dont shoot me.

homosexual hugh laurie GIF

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Can't remember where I seen it but did Sasse and Struck-out-lin say that the goal is 6 wins next year for Napier?

Serious question unfortunately

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can't remember where I seen it but did Sasse and Struck-out-lin say that the goal is 6 wins next year for Napier?

It means, at least make a bowl, even if you lose that game. But, I wouldn't think they make that goal public.

Last edited:

ted

Aug 24, 2019

They have no goals or benchmarks for football…….just keep the tv money rolling in, it is an ATM for the administration.

ted

Aug 24, 2019

If the Administration at UF was serious about an elite football program, Strickland would have been fired last Sunday morning. The buyout for Billy is not an issue, they could find that in the couch cushions in the football ball offices. Once Strickland gets fired, depending on who his replacement is, maybe the football program can start a real rebuild. But if Sasse hires another beta cuck soy boy who was always picked last in dodgeball to lead the Athletic Department, the program will continue to flounder and waste resources and make terrible hires.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
If the Administration at UF was serious about an elite football program, Strickland would have been fired last Sunday morning. The buyout for Billy is not an issue, they could find that in the couch cushions in the football ball offices. Once Strickland gets fired, depending on who his replacement is, maybe the football program can start a real rebuild. But if Sasse hires another beta cuck soy boy who was always picked last in dodgeball to lead the Athletic Department, the program will continue to flounder and waste resources and make terrible hires.
preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Carnage that could have been avoided had there been a coaching change this off-season.
UGA would lose 2 games next year, we mind as well be playing an NFL schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.