Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Look, anger is understandable. I hate losing, and I wish more of our kids did. But after spending 2 years with Dan Mullen surely he was used to it.

It wasnt dude's first game playing DE/Edge. Things like "dont suck inside and lose outside leverage for edge contain" and "dont over penetrate outside, again losing gap control and allowing a RB to run outside the DT and inside you" are things you learn in middle school. And he fuchsing did it like legitimately 50% of the time. Maybe he is just dumb as a box of roocks, I dont know.
Dan Mullen is Tom Landry compared to Slingblade.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Him and Ethan White should've stayed at UF. I get why they didn't (player development neglect from our crack Co-OL coaches), but we would've been a slightly different offense this year with both of those vets on the OL playing.
Yeah, I think our offense would’ve been a lot better.

My biggest issue with Napier (other than his weird playcalling habits and ST disaster) was to let veterans walk because he figured he had plenty of rope and this year was a throw away year.

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah, I think our offense would’ve been a lot better.

My biggest issue with Napier (other than his weird playcalling habits and ST disaster) was to let veterans walk because he figured he had plenty of rope and this year was a throw away year.
Agreed. Neglect and ego along with a lack of urgency on his part...detrimental to any program.

I don't understand why they didn't put Watson on the OL and just tell him to push forward and let our RBs run behind. Surely he could've been effective in some pass blocking scenarios that didn't last more than 4 seconds.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Tarquin transferred to be close to the girl he knocked up. My guess is she got super fat.
200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator