Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Exactly! Free yourself from all expectations and just go with whatever happens. It's not like you can control it.
No fun in that, imagine how boring this place would be.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Now, if UF has a 1 or 2 win season I don't think anyone could survive that. The team can't look like it's going backwards in his 3rd season.
Muschamp was fired after winning 7 games the very season after his 4-8 disaster and he had a ton more support before and during that season from what I could tell than Karl does at this point....Urbs is already in Sassy's ear...Karl would have to win 8 games IMO to keep his and Stricklins jobs.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No fun in that, imagine how boring this place would be.
I disagree. Holding on to the idea we can control any of this crap is the true madness.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
"FAN"atics...or FANaddicts lol
HjRP2t.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you saying Ryan Smith was terrible or the converted WR? I thought Ryan Smith was a very good cornerback. Yes he was very slow and had no chance at the next level, but he played with excellent technique and had good mental acuity.
Ryan Smith was garbage. We modified our entire defense for him to stay underneath like a linebacker bc he couldnt cover a deep third or deep anything. So slow.

He was, conversely, amazingly good at baiting WRs, getting away with tugs and pulls etc, and diving underneath to get ints. However the other OC was throwing at him for good reason.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp was fired after winning 7 games the very season after his 4-8 disaster and he had a ton more support before and during that season from what I could tell than Karl does at this point
Actually he had won 6 games, not 7, and the biggest difference is that it was his 4th year, not his 3rd.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you saying Ryan Smith was terrible or the converted WR? I thought Ryan Smith was a very good cornerback. Yes he was very slow and had no chance at the next level, but he played with excellent technique and had good mental acuity. He was no Janoris Jenkins, but I say more in line with a Robert Cromartie. Give me a CB room of Cromarties and Ryan Smiths and you can have a pretty good secondary.
Smith and Lewis were serviceable. We had a great defensive line and that made them look good.

Oh, and RFN!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Quinshon Judkins, Ole Miss, the SEC's second leading rusher in 2023 has today announced he is transferring. I've read that he is somewhat of a locker room problem and Jaxon Dart and he were not getting along. Guess he's not being looked at by UF as a replacement for Trevor Etienne.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Quinshon Judkins, Ole Miss, the SEC's second leading rusher in 2023 has today announced he is transferring. I've read that he is somewhat of a locker room problem and Jaxon Dart and he were not getting along. Guess he's not being looked at by UF as a replacement for Trevor Etienne.
It’s Okay. I’m hoping he goes to Ugly and pushes ETN back to RB2 or, better still, RB3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator