Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 3* DL Riser Jeramiah McCloud commits

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The problem is all of this is irrelevant if the wheels come off. I have no idea how any of these Twitter guys are doing this again. We just went through this like 6 months ago. And I’m good with Harris, but am not sure I agree he’s a major upgrade to this point. I can post a bunch of emojis and speak in vague confidence as well. That doesn’t equal production as of yet.
They definitely a soon a lot.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Emmit Smith. :lol:
Emmitt was amazing and probably our best freshman ever, but even he only carried us to 6-6 as a freshman.

Best defensive freshman ever? Scot Brantley? Kearse? (Freshmen weren’t allowed to play before 1972.)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt was amazing and probably our best freshman ever, but even he only carried us to 6-6 as a freshman.

Best defensive freshman ever? Scot Brantley? Kearse? (Freshmen weren’t allowed to play before 1972.)
Kearse was an parttime ST player as a freshman.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Only 58.6 ypg in 1990. Doesn’t count.
???

He left for the NFL in 1989. In his first start in 1987, against Bama, as a true freshman, he gained 224 yards.

He was our offense from that point inward

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Freshmen dont carry the day, ever. No, not even Spikes, Tebow and Harvin. They didnt as sophs either.
I think the rum is starting to affect your memory. As was pointed out already, Tebow won a Heisman as a soph. Looking around CFB, Manziel won a Heisman as a redshirt freshman. As for true freshman, I’d say Jalen Hurts and Trevor Lawrence “carried the day.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.