Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 4* OL (Top 150) Peyton Joseph decommits

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Personally I hate his guts and would love the opportunity to tell him precisely what a good for nothing ducking loser he is .
So take a few hours off your janitorial job and seek him out.

Your posts have hit a level of embarrassment I've never seen on a sports message board, and that's really saying something. I hope Billy kicks ass just to see your head explode.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So take a few hours off your janitorial job and seek him out.

Your posts have hit a level of embarrassment I've never seen on a sports message board, and that's really saying something. I hope Billy kicks ass just to see your head explode.
Excuse me, I prefer the term custodian. Thank you very much !

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, it appears Hevesy is a support staffer at Gatech, working with the great Jim Chaney. I say great because he was great for us for a long time while at Ugly and Tinerc.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Sooo, is this a positive for UGA?

sleepytime.gif

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Sale not prioritizing PWOs so far in the cycle. Looking forward to moving up the food chain for some concensus three stars and hopefully have a sufficient number of PWOs on deck to finish the class.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Sale not prioritizing PWOs so far in the cycle. Looking forward to moving up the food chain for some concensus three stars and hopefully have a sufficient number of PWOs on deck to finish the class.

I’m sure once he reads about them committing elsewhere on the 247 main page, he’ll get back to his bread and butter—unranked prospects and in-home visits for PWO’s who choose us over the local Denny’s.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m sure once he reads about them committing elsewhere on the 247 main page, he’ll get back to his bread and butter—unranked prospects and in-home visits for PWO’s who choose us over the local Denny’s.
At least we aren't getting Waffle House rejects

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'm guessing our addition of a second OL Coach secured the commit. We gettin errrrrrbody. :jog:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish Enoch Wangoy the best and congratulate him on the offer. At the same time @Ironhead and @soflagator are not wrong in their skepticism. The young man’s size is impressive, but the fact that he has just begun playing football (within the year, I think) should be a reason to give pause. Some of the PWO’s we went so heavily in on have size AND have played the game considerably longer. On its face this move seems like apples to apples. But maybe Billy and Co really see something here? :dunno: Thinking critically and considering the track record it’s hard not to think they’re maybe grabbing anything they can get at this point. Just feels like there’s more hope at play than calculus. OL is a hard position(s) to not just come in and play but to get good at and play at all in many programs. We’ll see how it all pans out.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish Enoch Wangoy the best and congratulate him on the offer. At the same time @Ironhead and @soflagator are not wrong in their skepticism. The young man’s size is impressive, but the fact that he has just begun playing football (within the year, I think) should be a reason to give pause. Some of the PWO’s we went so heavily in on have size AND have played the game considerably longer. On its face this move seems like apples to apples. But maybe Billy and Co really see something here? :dunno: Thinking critically and considering the track record it’s hard not to think they’re maybe grabbing anything they can get at this point. Just feels like there’s more hope at play than calculus. OL is a hard position(s) to not just come in and play but to get good at and play at all in many programs. We’ll see how it all pans out.
It's definitely a reach. You're hoping for a situation like Condon over on the basketball team. That's a kid that played Australian rules football until he got too tall, and made a very late switch to basketball. He's definitely been a surprise as to how much he's been able to contribute. You could contrast that with a similar guy on the football team in Kamryn Waites who got a little too heavy to be a basketball player and made a late switch to football. Billy took him as a project at Louisiana (where there's a lot more room for projects) and while he's seen the field I'd say the results have been underwhelming.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just feels like there’s more hope at play than calculus.
Billy and calculus?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Billy is a nice guy. Thinking isnt one of his strengths though. Math isnt even on the menu.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You said it all. Too bad our staff seems unable or willing to land better prospects. A guy like this every cycle, along with a three or four true well-offered OL prospects is respectable. I don't know what to make of Sale's recruiting nor Napier's apparent acceptance of the level we recruit this position. This is a guy you court, keep in touch, make to feel wanted, and offer in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.