Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 4* OL (Top 150) Peyton Joseph decommits

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
USF will have an on campus stadium in 2026. The rumor is that they will be moving into a P5 conference in the next couple years.

If they lock down Tampa in recruiting, UF is fooked.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
USF will have an on campus stadium in 2026. The rumor is that they will be moving into a P5 conference in the next couple years.

Nothing against USF but if we cannot out recruit them then whoever is on staff here is not qualified to lead.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

We will always have Louisiana and East Texas leftovers.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious that old Tater watches 2-3 five star receivers leave the state EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

But I dont blame them, at all.
They can go and get stats in the B1G and end the season 0-2 (Ohio St) or come play against real competition in the SEC.

The money isn't good enough for me to go live in Michigan or Ohio for 3-4 years.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hilarious that old Tater watches 2-3 five star receivers leave the state EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

But I dont blame them, at all.
The offense doesn't have the look or design top receivers have to settle for. Idiotbox couldn't even engineer 52 yards vs fsu so Pearsall could break 1000.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is that we are right in the thick of landing a Akylin Dear’s commitment. A month ago he was ranked pretty low, but most evaluators said he was the best running back in the nation. 247 just updated the rankings. He is now the number one running back in the nation.

I’ve actually heard an evaluators on a podcast compare him to Eric Dickerson. They say he’s an absolute freak.

This staff is really good at evaluations. They were in on him early. Which is why we are in the thick of the race.

If this staff can just figure out how to win on Saturdays, then I think we have a chance to be good again.

Nothing tells me that they’ll be able to do that, but, I really don’t want to go through a coaching change again. I hope they figure it out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If this staff can just figure out how to win on Saturdays
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is that we are right in the thick of landing a Akylin Dear’s commitment. A month ago he was ranked pretty low, but most evaluators said he was the best running back in the nation. 247 just updated the rankings. He is now the number one running back in the nation.

I’ve actually heard an evaluators on a podcast compare him to Eric Dickerson. They say he’s an absolute freak.

This staff is really good at evaluations. They were in on him early. Which is why we are in the thick of the race.

If this staff can just figure out how to win on Saturdays, then I think we have a chance to be good again.

Nothing tells me that they’ll be able to do that, but, I really don’t want to go through a coaching change again. I hope they figure it out.
@GatorJ You and me both. This would be an absolute awesome get. In the same boat with you, just hoping as you do that they can figure it the hell out. Hoping is not meaning they'll be successful, but jeebus I hope they can. One thing is for sure I am glad they are still working hard and pushing forward.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he is the worst on the field coach in the last 80 years and has finished (off the top of my head) #24, #16 and #15 in recruiting which is also the worst since we have had recruiting rankings.

He sure is a great coach.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he is the worst on the field coach in the last 80 years and has finished (off the top of my head) #24, #16 and #15 in recruiting which is also the worst since we have had recruiting rankings.

He sure is a great coach.
GIVE IT AN EFFING REST. It's the same damn post from you over and over and over. We get it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
But calling the plays is the closest Tater can get to playing the game and reliving his glory days. He really enjoys it.
I don't know what to make of his not being a "great" OC elsewhere but thinking that complicated and time consuming responsibility should be his. Stubborn, ego, ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator