Founding Member
smackdown live hug GIF by WWE

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No, I'm not looking for anything, just waiting for the season to start. There's nothing more that can be said until the effing ball is kicked off. When that happens, I think we're going to play a lot better than you're expecting. How you react when we do is going to be interesting.

This Enos thing is a perfect example of the insanity going on right now. It's an effing off-field analyst role - who really GAF? It's meaningless.

I freely admit my irritation right now is my own fault for logging on. I don't even know how I'm going to last to 6/5, much less the beginning of the season. This is going to be the worst and longest offseason in my 35 year run as a Gator fan, that much I know.
This off-season is no worse than 2013's. And you were right there with us. I don't understand what's changed? We're not mad , we're all just laughing at how bad things are right now. That's really about all you can do at this point.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This off-season is no worse than 2013's. And you were right there with us. I don't understand what's changed? We're not mad , we're all just laughing at how bad things are right now. That's really about all you can do at this point.
Two losing seasons by Taters following a losing season by Dbag Dan is as bad as it has been in my lifetime. Plus we still had some hope UAA would make a good hire after Chimp finally got canned. We have basically no hope of that now.

If it has ever been worse in your lifetime, then you remember the seasons of the 1940s.

Last edited:

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Ahh...That's so sweet, so inspiring.
Makes me want to send some cash into Florida Victorious.
I mean, I still owe about another 17 years or so on my own FN house so hey, why not give more so others can buy momma a new house.

This shiit gets more ridiculous every day.

2C111V.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ron Zook fired after two 8-5 seconds and a 7-4 season. That was below the standard. Two losing seasons and a possible 8-4 season is now celebrated.
We’re Nebraska. Glory days getting further and further in the rear view mirror as each year passes.
Embrace the suck.
Sucks Pied Piper GIF by Silicon Valley

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We’re Nebraska. Glory days getting further and further in the rear view mirror as each year passes.
Embrace the suck.
Except unlike Nebraska the rules change in college football actually works for the talent that is less than 2 hours around campus. Just further proof how a cleaning of the upper management of the UAA and AD is so sorely needed, but right now are a pipe dream.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Embrace the suck.
Just extremely poor leadership and decision making up top. The uaa is like a crooked dictatorship. Where we're at now and where we're headed could have been avoided.

Edit: looks like doggie already said this

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It certainly would seem that way for people like yourself that are looking under every rock for something negative right now. The orgasms that exploded from some of you when @GatorJ gleefully threw that Tweet out like meat to the mob must have made incredible messes. Hopefully you guys were alone when it happened.

I know you like to stir it up but I believe that I have been one of the last posters to go full negative about the football program the last few years.

I’ve really tried to give Billy the benefit of the doubt but everyone, including you, knows that his potential for success is very low at this point.

Rather than simply acknowledge that a legacy recruit completely dissing UF is not a good look and a symptom of a flailing program, you have to turn it back to the poster as if this kind of thing has always been the norm.

But I guess that if I was more positive about things the program would become a contender again.
I will try and be better in the future.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But I guess that if I was more positive about things the program would become a contender again.
I will try and be better in the future.
Thank you. This is all I've been asking for and it's how you avoid a trip to my mind camp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ron Zook fired after two 8-5 seconds and a 7-4 season. That was below the standard. Two losing seasons and a possible 8-4 season is now celebrated.
By some. Maybe just one.

There were people who were sure Zoom....and Chimp.... and Butterteeth.... were terrible firings and they were surely going to go to another team and prove us wrong.

Instead they all went to other teams and were losers there also, though Butters hasnt actually been fired yet. I expect it about the same time Billy Retard gets fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.