#3 Georgia vs. #2 Michigan

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How about f cvk you dumb midget....and tell your old lady to quit calling me...

Even if that is in fact Urgatorbait—and I’m not totally convinced it is—I’ll give him respect for his attire and professionalism, especially amidst these reports of his wife calling other men, which may or not be true.

Also, I hope uga diaf.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No way I want to see the Ball Likcers win. So it'll have to be Bama. That shyt is getting old. Meatchicken and the Booger eater shat the bed in front of a National Audience. All you heard from Hardbalz pre-game is we're B10 Champs. Well he can take fact in he got his shyt pushed in. You can hear the rest of CFB bytching about the SEC. Until they up their game, it'll be the SEC.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We should just declare the SEC Champ as National Champ and let all the others play in meaningless bowl games

The disparity was esp glaring this year. I hadn’t watched Michigan, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Tell you what. If Georgia comes out with the same intensity in the title game, Bama’s in for all it can handle. Losing the LB for the first half over the targeting call won’t help, though.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The disparity was esp glaring this year. I hadn’t watched Michigan, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Tell you what. If Georgia comes out with the same intensity in the title game, Bama’s in for all it can handle. Losing the LB for the first half over the targeting call won’t help, though.
That was the UGA safety and he was only out for yesterdays game with it happening in the first half.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Do they still play Big Boy Football north of the Ohio River???...:jog:...Happy New Year & Go Gators

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Mostly freaking Alabama, dude

Two for us, two for LSU, and at least one for Auburn in there too. Four title winners in all.

There's only two conferences with more than one national title winner in that 21 year period: the ACC (Clemson and f$u) and Big 12 (Oklahoma and Texas). And the Big 12's last title came in 2005...

Yes, Bama's run has been carrying the conference, but the SEC in general has been better than everyone else by far.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You might be right, who knows. Buy I think Bama played vanilla and let their defense hold Cincy to 6 points. Bama still may have all georgia can handle and I will laugh my ass off is Bama beats them again. Go Saban! To hellp with georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator