#3 Georgia vs. #2 Michigan

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I can’t help but feel Jawja’s success is a direct result of the incompetence of FSU, scUM, and UF.

If you’re a stud in Fla, (panhandle excluded) the closest schools with a decent program is Jawja or Clemson. If either Mac or Mullen weren’t lazy social idiots, we would have gotten some of those croots that will be playing against Bama next week.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I can’t help but feel Jawja’s success is a direct result of the incompetence of FSU, scUM, and UF.

If you’re a stud in Fla, (panhandle excluded) the closest schools with a decent program is Jawja or Clemson. If either Mac or Mullen weren’t lazy social idiots, we would have gotten some of those croots that will be playing against Bama next week.
Yes Ugly’s, but Bama’s too. Both of their rosters have a bunch of guys who would be at schools in Florida once upon a time.
Also, give Shart credit tho for getting good players from all over - when you look at their roster, you see key contributors from not only Ga and Fl, but Al., Ms., NC, Ca., La., Tx., etc.) Another factor is how much hs talent is currently coming out of Georgia. And they dominate in state.
I noticed something else watching yesterday’s games. While both Ugly and Bama have dominated hs recruiting the last five years, both team had contributions in their respective wins from former walk-ons, 3*’s, JUCO’s, and transfers. And, shockingly no doubt to a recent former HC at UF, from true freshmen!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes Ugly’s, but Bama’s too. Both of their rosters have a bunch of guys who would be at schools in Florida once upon a time.
Also, give Shart credit tho for getting good players from all over - when you look at their roster, you see key contributors from not only Ga and Fl, but Al., Ms., NC, Ca., La., Tx., etc.) Another factor is how much hs talent is currently coming out of Georgia. And they dominate in state.
I noticed something else watching yesterday’s games. While both Ugly and Bama have dominated hs recruiting the last five years, both team had contributions in their respective wins from former walk-ons, 3*’s, JUCO’s, and transfers. And, shockingly no doubt to a recent former HC at UF, from true freshmen!
Sounds like they play their best performers. Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator