Recruiting 3* Safety Spencer Perry Decommits

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not good news, but it's still a looooong way until NSD. Lots more of these for and against us between now and then.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n238478 said:
The good news is, that's one less 3* for many to complain about. :rolleyes2:

What??? He was totally gonna get a fourth star this year. :whistle:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n238502 said:
What??? He was totally gonna get a fourth star this year. :whistle:
Totally underrated. Probably a five star.

But not now.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No worries. Long time til NSD. Enjoy the cold.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I bet he ends up at auburn. I know he just camped with Notre dame but he's from somewhere near auburn.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not worried about this one at all. Safety and DB are skill positions that are usually dominated by the best of the best. While I recognize that stars aren't everything, those positions are usually pretty accurately gauged. Aside from Black, I can't think of a single 3* kid recently that has been an impact player in the secondary. We have a ton of bodies that can play there and there's still time to grab someone better in this class. I don't like the perception of a decommit, but that's about the extent of the damage, imo. If he wants to go elsewhere then so be it. We just need to win. Everything else will take care of itself.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ND might have shown him our depth chart at safety which includes 3 former 4 stars that have barely touch the field, Harris, Washington and Dawson who at this point seem content with waiting their turns.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n238621 said:
Not worried about this one at all. Safety and DB are skill positions that are usually dominated by the best of the best. While I recognize that stars aren't everything, those positions are usually pretty accurately gauged. Aside from Black, I can't think of a single 3* kid recently that has been an impact player in the secondary. We have a ton of bodies that can play there and there's still time to grab someone better in this class. I don't like the perception of a decommit, but that's about the extent of the damage, imo. If he wants to go elsewhere then so be it. We just need to win. Everything else will take care of itself.

That's a great point.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I read where he wnet to HS in Auburn prior to transferring to IMG for his Sr year and he had a good relationship with WM. He may snuggle up with ND for a bit, but he'll be in bed with AUB when it's said and done.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n238671 said:
I agree TLB, this has Muskrat all over it.

[video=youtube;KgCk3bnvO5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCk3bnvO5Y[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator