360 camera

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody have a 360 camera? I got a GoPro Fusion recently and finally got a chance to play with it. I made the following video using iMovie and the GoPro app.

For those who haven't seen one, the camera shoots fisheye video from the front and back and digitally stitches it together into a seamless 360 view. You can either watch it in 360 which allows the viewer to look wherever they want, or you can edit the video and frame it however you want to present it in a traditional format, which is what I did in this vid. The editing process is a bit intensive but the ability to "get the shot" is awesome since the camera is shooting everything around it at once.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Anybody have a 360 camera? I got a GoPro Fusion recently and finally got a chance to play with it. I made the following video using iMovie and the GoPro app.

For those who haven't seen one, the camera shoots fisheye video from the front and back and digitally stitches it together into a seamless 360 view. You can either watch it in 360 which allows the viewer to look wherever they want, or you can edit the video and frame it however you want to present it in a traditional format, which is what I did in this vid. The editing process is a bit intensive but the ability to "get the shot" is awesome since the camera is shooting everything around it at once.

Pretty awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.