#4 Baylor having trouble with SMU

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna give some of these top teams credit. OSU, TCU, MSU, and Baylor all going on the road in week 1, and Bama playing a neutral site in a big game against a top 25 team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n271828 said:
I'm gonna give some of these top teams credit. OSU, TCU, MSU, and Baylor all going on the road in week 1, and Bama playing a neutral site in a big game against a top 25 team.
I concur except for Bama. They're doing it for a massive payday, not for competition.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n271837 said:
I concur except for Bama. They're doing it for a massive payday, not for competition.

This is true, but they could be getting the payday against, say, Wake Forest.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I've noticed in just watching a bit of 4 games so far = there are a lot of really long-legged WRs. I mean
athletic guys with really skinny long legs. Do we have any of those type WRs ?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n271838 said:
This is true, but they could be getting the payday against, say, Wake Forest.

No neutral site is gonna pay them $5-6m to play Wake Forest...except maybe the Chinese.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
MJMGator;n271837 said:

Yeah but you still have to give them respect, their the only top 4 team playing a ranked team in week one. Not to mention the other 3 teams mentioned, play high school schedules, and bama plays 6 or 7 ranked teams.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
rogdochar;n271844 said:
One thing I've noticed in just watching a bit of 4 games so far = there are a lot of really long-legged WRs. I mean
athletic guys with really skinny long legs. Do we have any of those type WRs ?
Demarcus Robinson

Demarcus+Robinson+Eastern+Kentucky+v+Florida+0OB8Bsqucd4l.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Baylor playing a road game at a much weaker SMU and Michigan State playing an in-state lower rung MAC team shoots holes in Foley's lame assed excuses to not sign a quality home/home series out of conference instead of the FBS cupcake every year.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n271850 said:
Baylor playing a road game at a much weaker SMU and Michigan State playing an in-state lower rung MAC team shoots holes in Foley's lame assed excuses to not sign a quality home/home series out of conference instead of the FBS cupcake every year.

We do have a quality non conference home/home series. It's called the FSU rivalry.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n271852 said:
We do have a quality non conference home/home series. It's called the FSU rivalry.

This. A full SEC slate, plus fsu is more than enough for any team. I'd like to see us host more MAC type teams in lieu of the FCS teams, but that's about it. I think I counted 6 of our opponents in the Preseason Top 25. Not to mention the financial benefits of those 2-3 cupcakes each year. Yeah, I'm good.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n271859 said:
This. A full SEC slate, plus fsu is more than enough for any team. I'd like to see us host more MAC type teams in lieu of the FCS teams, but that's about it. I think I counted 6 of our opponents in the Preseason Top 25. Not to mention the financial benefits of those 2-3 cupcakes each year. Yeah, I'm good.

Thankfully we aren't playing an FCS team this year, even though NMSU and FAU are awful. However, ECU is a solid mid-major level team and of course FSU. Nothing wrong with our schedule this year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n271862 said:
Thankfully we aren't playing an FCS team this year, even though NMSU and FAU are awful. However, ECU is a solid mid-major level team and of course FSU. Nothing wrong with our schedule this year.

Now if we can just get fans to show up for the games. And it doesn't even have to be complete families. If husbands--while perhaps not able to attend themselves--would just let their wives go, we just may fill the stadium. Instead, too often, neither show, and then the husband uses various internet-based platforms to portray his reasons for the collective no-show as noble, even romantic, while undoubtedly future sexual favors are his real ambition for such blatant embellishment. It's disgusting.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n271870 said:
Now if we can just get fans to show up for the games. And it doesn't even have to be complete families. If husbands--while perhaps not able to attend themselves--would just let their wives go, we just may fill the stadium. Instead, too often, neither show, and then the husband uses various internet-based platforms to portray his reasons for the collective no-show as noble, even romantic, while undoubtedly future sexual favors are his real ambition for such blatant embellishment. It's disgusting.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

The real reason she isn't going has nothing to do with me, and there's nothing wrong with trying to get a few brownie points on the side. I'm married now, so I gotta grab those brownie points whenever I can.

But we'll be at every other home game except maybe FAU. And probably the Cocktail Party. So that makes up for it.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n271870 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.