Founding Member
wfa.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love it! Bringing in that defensive talent!

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Welcome aboard Zach! Another blue chipper. 29th and climbing. Keep it going.

It is a shame the pumpers have to be divisive. Enjoy the get. How funny is it that Dan and Rent can't just leave well enough alone. You didn't even welcome him. Instead it is poke the bear...why? Who is miserable now?

Go f ing Gators!
foh bro

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

It is a shame the pumpers have to be divisive. Enjoy the get. How funny is it that Dan and Rent can't just leave well enough alone. You didn't even welcome him. Instead it is poke the bear...why? Who is miserable now?

Go f ing Gators!

Hahahahahahahaha. Hilarious. Dont like it when people repeat your words? Pumpers cant leave it alone? Hahaha....

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Go f ing Gators!
Pumpers being divisive? Look in the mirror big guy, and tell us who the divisive one on this board is. We'd all like to be celebrating the fact that we got a couple of good commits, but you're the one that created the situation with your incessant negativity - and that's putting it nicely. So I don't blame posters for throwing back in your face when something positive happens.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
One of these guys is a 3 star. Can I like this? Am I allowed to be excited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.