4* DE Zach Carter and LB Ventrell Miller

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is encouraging. We haven't been landing enough elite talent since Mac began his tenure. I'm thrilled to see that we're doing better and I do believe that success on the field will only bolster the success in recruiting. This is encouraging because its...
1. high level talent.
2. defensive players - which we haven't had has much success at.
3. players from Florida - where we need to see more success recruiting.
4. a momentum gain which signals other players that they won't be alone.

Go Gators! Work 'em silly corches!

:chomp: :chomp:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers being divisive? Look in the mirror big guy, and tell us who the divisive one on this board is. We'd all like to be celebrating the fact that we got a couple of good commits, but you're the one that created the situation with your incessant negativity - and that's putting it nicely. So I don't blame posters for throwing back in your face when something positive happens.

Wait a sec. Most are celebrating. LOL. Why start **** when something good happens? That makes no sense.

Mac and staff are doing better. Let's hope they can close this year. We'll all be happy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait! What! We got a linebacker? :eek4:

:chomp:
6'1" 225, called an outside LB right now, even though he plays Mike. (It means he can run.) He seems to have the frame to add plenty of weight. Not real tall, that probably costs him a star with these people who only look at measurements. Could be a great pickup. Good day!

Torian Gray was his recruiter at Vatech. He is eating other people's lunches. My man.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad it's happening. I think our having a good spring was critical in building momentum on top of the improvements last year. Talk is cheap, they have to see we're moving in the right direction to make them want to be part of it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This was a must get recruit. Great job by our staff. Probably in the top 5 among our 3 classes under McElwain. Hopefully this starts a positive trend. I'm hoping for a top 10 class this year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a sec. Most are celebrating. LOL. Why start **** when something good happens? That makes no sense.

Mac and staff are doing better. Let's hope they can close this year. We'll all be happy.

image.jpeg

You deserve everything that is thrown your way after all the b*tching you do. Now excuse the rest of us while we celebrate. :tongue:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
figures the Danny Kanell lover would use Lee Corso. We can keep de-railing threads or we can be happy Mac is pulling in some studs.

You literally derail every thread. The irony is strong.

There's a reason most people find you annoying to deal with ;)

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy to see that this staff can bring needed talent on both sides of the ball. This is the equivalent of Chimp or Smart landing great offensive guys. But I think Mac has a defensive staff that can coach defense. Smart/Chump have nothing proven on the other side of the ball.

It's great to be a Gator.

For those that have believed in Mac, this is a good sign. Nothing more, nothing less.

For those that have doubted Mac, this is a good sign. Nothing more, nothing less.

In all kinds of weather....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.