Recruiting 4-star recruit says UF fans disrespectful

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Yeah.. wearing the rival team's colors when going on the field for your official visit - and THE FANS are the disrespectful ones. Dumbass.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Not sure what he was expecting. Try wearing gator gear at an FSU game and see how that goes

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
In all seriousness, this guy is a complete idiot. He comes to the game as a guest of UF, he's wearing our arch rival's gear and he says the UF fans were disrespectful??? Pot meet kettle.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd tell him his offer is revoked for being a dumbass. No way someone that stupid could pass admissions.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You should change the thread title to "Uf fans say 4-star recruit disrespectful"

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why yes Vandarious, I WOULD like fries with that.

Funny that you should mention fries. At a UF @ FSU game a few years back, I was decked out if O & B and got hit with a french fry working my way to my seat before the game kicked off. I didn't react at all because I wasn't really shocked by it.

You get treated like the enemy when you wear the opposing team's colors in their stadium. Good on our fans for giving him what he asked for.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Funny that you should mention fries. At a UF @ FSU game a few years back, I was decked out if O & B and got hit with a french fry working my way to my seat before the game kicked off. I didn't react at all because I wasn't really shocked by it.

You get treated like the enemy when you wear the opposing team's colors in their stadium. Good on our fans for giving him what he asked for.
I know what you mean. The tickets we bought yesterday were in the FSU section and I got raped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the thing...when your tickets come from UF, you are told not to wear the opposing teams colors. You don't have to wear UF stuff, but you can't wear FSU (in this case) stuff. Doesn't matter if you are a recruit or not. If the tickets come from UF, you are told the rules in advance. This kid is just noggin' it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Pot meet kettle? Can you say that in these BS (I mean PC times, LOL) Look I don't want any guys whose name I can't easily pronounce. I decided that many years ago when we were recruiting guys like Lav-er-an-eee-ous and Plaxx-eee-ko.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's obviously not that intelligent. WDWHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online