5* LB Mack Wilson is just the latest prima donna recruit to troll UF

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We have to take high school backups with walkon offers at Houston Baptist. We can't wait.

We are only getting 3 LBs, one of which is injury prone and the rest of which are projects or hope and prayer types.We have one good LB returning and everyone else we are either likely to be injured all year or trash. We have to find at least one more LB with a pulse. Two more and and a couple of OL would be preferable.

There is no hold the spot for next year. FIU here we come.

Hey, we offered a grad transfer from Rhode Island. What more do you want?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have to take high school backups with walkon offers at Houston Baptist. We can't wait.

We are only getting 3 LBs, one of which is injury prone and the rest of which are projects or hope and prayer types.We have one good LB returning and everyone else we are either likely to be injured all year or trash. We have to find at least one more LB with a pulse. Two more and and a couple of OL would be preferable.

There is no hold the spot for next year. FIU here we come.

I have no idea why we are taking filler/ trash DBs when we have probably six WRs that need a new position.

Mac needs to have the come to Jesus talk with most of the staff regarding recruiting. The defense recruiting is awful.

Get ready for a lot of nickel buddy, and pray David doesn't get dinged. I do however think McMillan is a decent player.
We're going to need him to step up in his sr season. The fact we haven't heard anything about Anzalone isn't a good sign.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not just nickel but vasically dime with Maye playing middle LB like last year.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Get ready for a lot of nickel buddy, and pray David doesn't get dinged. I do however think McMillan is a decent player.
We're going to need him to step up in his sr season. The fact we haven't heard anything about Anzalone isn't a good sign.
I hope to Christ McMillan is eating large meals and hitting the weight room, cause looked like a toothpick out there compared to Morrison and Davis.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I just love recruiting.....every year we complain that we don't lock up a solid class early and sit on the edge of our seats praying and hoping NSD is huge. Now, we have a top 10 class already locked up, targeting 3-4 more guys max from a list of 11 and everyone is complaining about a kid who was all Alabama

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Not trying to be my usual smart a$$ but they way our luck in recruiting has been lately, I'm thinking we go 0-5... I know, I know, I'm a "glass is half empty" kinda kid. Please football gawds, prove me wrong!

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just love recruiting.....every year we complain that we don't lock up a solid class early and sit on the edge of our seats praying and hoping NSD is huge. Now, we have a top 10 class already locked up, targeting 3-4 more guys max from a list of 11 and everyone is complaining about a kid who was all Alabama
We don't have a top 10 class locked up. If we lose Manuel and a few other shaky recruits we are down in the mid teens (and have a real hole at DT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.