5* LB Mack Wilson is just the latest prima donna recruit to troll UF

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps the reach out didn't have a sack of Benjamins in it?

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. There's a reason it's so hard to pull the top talent out of Alabama every year and it's not because of home state loyalty. (If that were the case we wouldn't see so many Florida athletes spurning the in state schools and going elsewhere). It's because the bama schools are notorious for "paying up".

I talk about this to bama friends all the time and they just laugh about and shrug their shoulders. They could care less if their school is cheating and have absolutely no fear of the NCAA. They believe as long as saban is there they're bullet proof. He's like the 2nd coming of Christ to them.... or the 2nd coming of the Bear anyway. For them, it's hard to differentiate.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why even go to the lengths of posting that nonsense. Just say you decided to cross UF off the list. What a load of garbage.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Knew that punk was trolling us. Like the coaches did not reach out to his mom - MMMMMMMKKKKKKKKK.
Saban has him believing he can play early at Bama.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is no way that I believe for a second that through all the in home visits and communication that the coaches did not reach out to his Mom. There is a reason he deleted this text and it was because everybody knows it is ridiculous!

Everybody thought he was trolling as it was, but to slam the UF coaching staff shows how immature he really is.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it's Mac's fault that we missed out on this kid, but we needed at least 4-5 LBs in this class and it looks like we'll only have 3. That sucks. Throw in the fact that we'll only have 1 DT at best and were adding 2 DB's that no one else in the conference wanted, I'm afraid that the defense will take a major step backwards in 2017 as the offense improves. At least we'll have good pass rushers then.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please update thread title to "Florida gets 5* LB Mack Wilsons Last Official Trolling"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our recruiting is a fvkking dumpster fire. I just hope we don't lose some of our "commits" between now and then. The word is some are skittish. They were expecting a strong close. It's not happening.

We need a major infusion of recruiting talent on this shyt staff. Callahan should be just the beginning.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So will we take dee walker or are we saving the spot for next year?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So will we take dee walker or are we saving the spot for next year?
We have to take high school backups with walkon offers at Houston Baptist. We can't wait.

We are only getting 3 LBs, one of which is injury prone and the rest of which are projects or hope and prayer types.We have one good LB returning and everyone else we are either likely to be injured all year or trash. We have to find at least one more LB with a pulse. Two more and and a couple of OL would be preferable.

There is no hold the spot for next year. FIU here we come.

I have no idea why we are taking filler/ trash DBs when we have probably six WRs that need a new position.

Mac needs to have the come to Jesus talk with most of the staff regarding recruiting. The defense recruiting is awful.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We have to take high school backups with walkon offers at Houston Baptist. We are only getting 3 LBs (one of which is injury prone) and one returning. Everyone else we have are either likely to be injured all year or trash. We have to find at least one more LB with a pulse. Two more and and a couple of OL would be preferable. I have no idea why we are takibg filler DBs when we have probably six WRs that need a new position.

:(

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have to take high school backups with walkon offers at Houston Baptist. We are only getting 3 LBs (one of which is injury prone) and one returning. Everyone else we have are either likely to be injured all year or trash. We have to find at least one more LB with a pulse. Two more and and a couple of OL would be preferable. I have no idea why we are takibg filler DBs when we have probably six WRs that need a new position.
We probably don't have room for 2 more LBs and 2 more OL. Unless we get rid of some, preferably Mack Wilson's 2 buddies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we do. People are leaving. We may even see a gray shirt or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.