6/5/2024

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm seeing a few possible points of significance to the ambiguous date....

Financially related, Ox will close down his currently running "One Time ONLY lifetime membership" deal, so you need to pay up and help keep this place going. OR he's launching the next "One Time ONLY lifetime membership" deal, so you need to save up and be ready.

Also financially related, Ox will have a special half off that day on prostitutes, with full return of all Oxbucks for said special event. AARP discounts will not be accepted, sorry old farts (but you STILL need to be laid). OR he's bringing in a brand new bunch of prostitutes for us all, freshley recruited from The Villages. If you ask for home delivery, please ensure you have a handicap ramp outside the front door.

NOT financially related, Stricklin and CBN are let go with the entire football staff during summer workouts. Meyer is coming back and has already assembled an all star list of coordinators and assistants. Next season, in the words of Deet, will be

200.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would give a heart or care type emote, but of course we have no such thing on GC.

Which I fully endorse.
That's because nobody here has the heart to care much anymore. You know... Fan apathy and all. On a positive note, the economy is booming in the prostitution game.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
www.GatorScatter.com. First thread title, "We don't need to annoy Ox in order to bitch about the Gators."

Seriously though, the circle jerk of Sad-Salley's that would actually migrate there would make the place unbearable.

I'll miss some of you folks if Ox nukes the place, but the reclaimed personal time will more than make up for it.

SAVE CHATTER

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ox's trying to ditch us just so he doesn't have to listen to a season-long bitch fest. Not so fast, my friend. If we outperform, the buzz will return, the mood will improve. If we stink up the place as expected, Billy will be fired by December, and the Chatter will be abuzz with rumors of whose got next.

You don't just rug-pull a gem like GatorChatter. This really amounts to emotional blackmail, neh, extortion. Give OX $10k per year to run this sh!t-show or fuch-off and find somewhere else to belly ache like tranny school girls on their fake periods. It's understandable. I just hope he sells the place rather than nuke it. Would be a waste. Turrible tragedy.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Don't be surprised if somewhere around 6/5/24 is the date Ox mysteriously disappears after driving to a swap meet to look at junk. The site will remain up and Ox will 'run' the place from an undisclosed bunker surrounded by bots.

l-intro-1609379326.jpg

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox's trying to ditch us just so he doesn't have to listen to a season-long bitch fest. Not so fast, my friend. If we outperform, the buzz will return, the mood will improve. If we stink up the place as expected, Billy will be fired by December, and the Chatter will be abuzz with rumors of whose got next.

You don't just rug-pull a gem like GatorChatter. This really amounts to emotional blackmail, neh, extortion. Give OX $10k per year to run this sh!t-show or fuch-off and find somewhere else to belly ache like tranny school girls on their fake periods. It's understandable. I just hope he sells the place rather than nuke it. Would be a waste. Turrible tragedy.
I bought the place already for a single Zima and a piece of half chewed bubble gum.

You bitches are mine now
Planning Evil Laugh GIF by Chris Kläfford

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hope the site stays intact, one of few sites where for the most part freedom of speech is still allowed.
I know when I log on what I’m going to get , bottom line is people here love the Gators it's been fun to have been part of it all.
Go Gators!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hope the site stays intact, one of few sites where for the most part freedom of speech is still allowed.
I know when I log on what I’m going to get , bottom line is people here love the Gators it's been fun to have been part of it all.
Go Gators!
By the way, you're mom just said to remind you that you have a dentist appointment Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.