A little bit about the history of Nussy

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This tweet will make Law happy:

@ThomasGoldkamp: Know #Gators safeties in particular putting in lot of extra work this summer. Have run into them few times in Swamp going over calls/plays.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
oxrageous;n249627 said:
I'll fully support Nussy until we have our first lousy play call and/or incomplete pass. Then he'll be on my sh^%$# list!

I need to see the talent on offense being able to comprehend and execute as well, before I roll my eyes at the OC. Maybe Nuss has it, maybe he doesn't, but he's got to have players that can perform as well. I believe we're hoping there is more talent present than WM showed us, and while I acknowledge a weak OL and a transition of coaching (terminology, plays, etc), any failure may not hang solely on the OC. Still, it will be interesting if the offense sputters (shows life but not ability) if the finger points to the players, the OC, or the HBC.

=============

On the O&B spring game, is it available on line? I never got to see it and any links would be appreciated. Thanks.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n249708 said:
I need to see the talent on offense being able to comprehend and execute as well, before I roll my eyes at the OC. Maybe Nuss has it, maybe he doesn't, but he's got to have players that can perform as well. I believe we're hoping there is more talent present than WM showed us, and while I acknowledge a weak OL and a transition of coaching (terminology, plays, etc), any failure may not hang solely on the OC. Still, it will be interesting if the offense sputters (shows life but not ability) if the finger points to the players, the OC, or the HBC.

=============

On the O&B spring game, is it available on line? I never got to see it and any links would be appreciated. Thanks.

Or the previous regime?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Reading this thread reminds me that many Gator fans are not happy unless they are miserable. Sit back, relax and get ready for the season. Let the coaches do what they are paid to do. That includes Nussy.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My wife, with increasing frequency, has been asking me to stop complaining about everything. I respond that without complaining, how will I know when I am (or am not) enjoying myself?

Anyone have recommendations for sleeping on the couch for extended periods of time?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;249708 said:

=============

[video=youtube;yj6kgoo3J9A]https://youtu.be/yj6kgoo3J9A[/video]

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF has a more dynamic HC, more dynamic salesman-like HC to get all to throw themselves into his/our "new" program.

UF's players have new-improved coaches at every "position". We have team-talent that "MuzzledChomp" stripped
confidence from, confused the mental "picture" they developed in 6+ prior seasons of pre-college training. His rabid
public & practice temper explosions corrupted their faith in relying on their natural athleticism…. yada,yada,yada.

So, as purely a fan of best wishes for the Gators, I'll think of the brains of HC Mac bringing together a recipe of coaches
that will result in Gator-Kismet. Kismet that leads team-players to fun-winning football i.e. expect some upsets.

There were our near past seasons (before WM) where we reasonably expected to win each game. But in our long past
us fans went to games where our Gators were underdogs and UF upset the favored. Why not rekindle that long-past hope
starting this season.

Today's experts would never believe LB Jack Card could effect a game. Jack had to wear #1 because he was really
too "tiny" to fit a double-digit # on his back. Yet he starred at slipping through gaps and "hanging on" their RB 'til our
big boys got in their easy target whacks.

Totally unlike our past HC, Mac will find,develop smart QB play, add another WR like Robinson, and scheme better
misdirection, D-confusing run blocking, = a whole package = Gator Kismet of 8 wins at least. Go,Go Gators.

Our turnaround will mostly be automatic (no-brainer) success-filled due to the removal of all the CFB toxins that
"MuzzledChomp" injected into the whole "body" of Gator Football.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n249746 said:
My wife, with increasing frequency, has been asking me to stop complaining about everything. I respond that without complaining, how will I know when I am (or am not) enjoying myself?

Anyone have recommendations for sleeping on the couch for extended periods of time?

I would be happy to share some of my time-tested guidelines.

Rule #1. Do not select the sofa that The Princess may identify with as "her spot"

Rule #2. Be mindful of East when making a sofa/bed selection. Weekends may be the only days you can sleep in and that early morning sun in the eyes makes it tough.

Rule #3. Unlike women (they prefer both) always choose length over width (if you have to always sleep with your knees bent you may as well sleep in the car which allows you to disregard Rule #1)

Rule #4. Do not sleep with your head on the armrest as this will give you sofa-neck, a condition common to many married men.

Rule #5. Always be up and dressed before "Her Majesty" gets up. That way you can always appear to be in control of the situation. (this also gives you time to put the hand lotion and tissues away)

And a final piece of advice, don't ever think you you're really on top of the situation; their mothers send them to a special school when they are young.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n249746 said:

Do like I did. Immediately order an extra-long, extra cushy, couch to be delivered immediately. That way you can
stretch out & make her think twice about being so unfair to you…. (My wife got the nice couch in the divorce.)

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n249792 said:
I would be happy to share some of my time-tested guidelines.

Rule #1. Do not select the sofa that The Princess may identify with as "her spot"

Rule #2. Be mindful of East when making a sofa/bed selection. Weekends may be the only days you can sleep in and that early morning sun in the eyes makes it tough.

Rule #3. Unlike women (they prefer both) always choose length over width (if you have to always sleep with your knees bent you may as well sleep in the car which allows you to disregard Rule #1)

Rule #4. Do not sleep with your head on the armrest as this will give you sofa-neck, a condition common to many married men.

Rule #5. Always be up and dressed before "Her Majesty" gets up. That way you can always appear to be in control of the situation. (this also gives you time to put the hand lotion and tissues away)

And a final piece of advice, don't ever think you you're really on top of the situation; their mothers send them to a special school when they are young.

spoken by a man proven to pi$$ off women. good advise btw.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n249734 said:
Reading this thread reminds me that many Gator fans are not happy unless they are miserable. Sit back, relax and get ready for the season. Let the coaches do what they are paid to do. That includes Nussy.

:britney:

Uhhhhh......where's the fun in that???

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You would think there would be a decent meme or pic for sleeping on the couch but I'm coming up goose eggs here.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
images

images

images

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n249943 said:
You would think there would be a decent meme or pic for sleeping on the couch but I'm coming up goose eggs here.
if you're in the dog house, the ground is more comfortable than a sleeper sofa anyway.
in-the-doghouse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.