Adam Lane transfers to Eastern Kentucky

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about his work ethic at practice, but on the field he played with a lot of shart.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n258544 said:
Plus a catchy little tune by Jim McGuinn (you probably know him as Roger) and the Byrds
[video=youtube;1zZSQosf3x8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zZSQosf3x8[/video]

Gee, I only remember him as backup guitarist for my favorite group, the Chad Mitchell Trio.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n258595 said:
I don't know about his work ethic at practice, but on the field he played with a lot of shart.

Digesting this news is all I can stomach. It would be a shame to see his talent turn to waste. Hope he doesn't flush it down the toilet.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n258603 said:
Gee, I only remember him as backup guitarist for my favorite group, the Chad Mitchell Trio.
I did not know that Rog. In checking out your claim, I found this tidbit (also on Wikipedia) of information about John Henry Duetshendorf, Jr.(who later changed his name to John Denver), nephew to Dave Duetshendorf of the New Christy Minstriels. " In 1965, Denver joined the Chad Mitchell Trio, a folk group that had been renamed "The Mitchell Trio" prior to Chad Mitchell's departure and before Denver's arrival, and then "Denver, Boise, and Johnson" (John Denver, David Boise, and Michael Johnson)."

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it
stinks that the news media seems to feel they have to air somebody's dirty laundry.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n258655 said:
Hopefully all this has now passed and he has gotten it out of his system.

I don't believe he knows what he's doing. He seems to be flying by the seat of his pants.

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014
It's good to see all the stains of the previous regime being flushed out one by one. It was obvious from what we saw in the bowl game he had the stench of Muschamp written all over him.

Talking to many Gator insiders and was told he had a crappy attitude and it's obvious his future was in the dumps.

What these players don't understand stand is it that it is a privilege to Wear the Gator uniform. To soil this opportunity and leave a black mark on the program is something that is tough to wash out.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ingle Martin;n258905 said:
It's good to see all the stains of the previous regime being flushed out one by one. It was obvious from what we saw in the bowl game he had the stench of Muschamp written all over him.

Talking to many Gator insiders and was told he had a crappy attitude and it's obvious his future was in the dumps.

What these players don't understand stand is it that it is a privilege to Wear the Gator uniform. To soil this opportunity and leave a black mark on the program is something that is tough to wash out.
:clap:

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014
MissouriGator;n258930 said:
Nah, I think KT just kept giving him shyt about the #2 spot.

Yeah but you of all people should know how tough it can be to find a #2. Sometimes you can push and push and it still won't show itself. Although when it finally does rear it's ugly head it can be quite the relief for Coaches, Players and fans alike.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n258170 said:
I think we've all known this was a serious possibility. He's been in the doghouse all off season HIS ENTIRE CAREER.
FIFY.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ingle Martin;n258951 said:
Yeah but you of all people should know how tough it can be to find a #2. Sometimes you can push and push and it still won't show itself. Although when it finally does rear it's ugly head it can be quite the relief for Coaches, Players and fans alike.

:dance: I see what you did there!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Lane could deal with the stain of notoriety at Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator