Andrew Ivie and Thomas Holley done

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, I think it's safe to say our signing class won't be "smaller" (like most of the recruiting analysts predicted at the beginning of the recruiting cycle). Hard to not see at least 24 in this class.

I like the idea of moving Riles over. He's 311lbs and has experience there. Also, would like to see another JUCO added (but that's a lot harder said than done)....and obviously we need to add another freshman or two (along w/ the one we have).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I think it's safe to say our signing class won't be "smaller" (like most of the recruiting analysts predicted at the beginning of the recruiting cycle). Hard to not see at least 24 in this class.

I like the idea of moving Riles over. He's 311lbs and has experience there. Also, would like to see another JUCO added (but that's a lot harder said than done)....and obviously we need to add another freshman or two (along w/ the one we have).
Riles moving over would be ideal.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've got one JUCO and one HS. Big guys too. Need one more of each. Probably similar next year too

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well guys, here's to implementing Plan B and to it being rewarding in the end.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
F VCK.......Will we ever get out of the weeds when it comes to our los depth chart......Taven Bryan and Clark better get their acts together.....quickly.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
F VCK.......Will we ever get out of the weeds when it comes to our los depth chart......Taven Bryan and Clark better get their acts together.....quickly.

I seem to recall Clark was showing signs of life last year. Not starter material, but hopefully he can give us more significant depth.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well guys, here's to implementing Plan B and to it being rewarding in the end.

Well, there was no Plan B last year (on signing day)....so hopefully that was a lesson-learned.

Polite is over 260 right now...so hopefully a redshirt year will see him put on 20+ pounds.

Ancrum is about 260 also, but he's 6'5. He's a DT candidate.

Polite and Ancrum are our only two DT candidates (and they were both signed as DE's). This staff needs to step up the DT recruiting....badly! Hell, maybe take a transfer or two at this point.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well.... There goes the one DT we recruited in the last four years.

I wonder if they let Riles suck on defense this year instead of sucking on offense.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Flip Riles over to DL. He's hopeless as an OL anyway. Played both ways in HS and said last year he would do it if called upon.

I think he played a little on the DL in the FAU game. From what I recall he did a decent job, and always looked like a better fit on the DL than the OL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.