Another pretty cool use of The Swamp

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did he say he was from Australia ? If so, thanks for being a Gator fan. Also, who should be interested in him - -
coach White or coach Mac. Made me think does our IPF have any seating for observers (fans or press) ?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we should flood the stadium and have ship battles like the Romans did. Yeah, that would be cool.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting I do wonder how many attempts were made, and of course a basketball with defense is much different.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I always get a kick from seeing a Frisbee master working his craft. Amazing stuff even if editing was involved.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
divits;n271543 said:
I think we should flood the stadium and have ship battles like the Romans did. Yeah, that would be cool.
Muschamp sinking the mothership wasn't good enough for you?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thk&ThnG8r;n271586 said:
Muschamp sinking the mothership wasn't good enough for you?

Yeah, with his little drilling tool he bored holes everywhere in the fanship's hull. Gloob, gloob

Dec 10, 2014
The drone on the bird eye view shot of the Swamp has a nice camera. I have a DJI 2 that I bought a gimbal and go pro for. The go pro kinda sucks. To bond the camera and drone together, I have to do a firmware update. I'm reluctant to do the update, because I think it will program no-flight zones and other precautions into the software. It's not like I want to use the thing to fly around airports or military bases, but it's nice having a drone that was made before they became such a scandal. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.