Anyone else have a VR Quest? Let's play some mini golf!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just got one yesterday and I am already sore as hell from boxing. I also have been playing hours of mini golf and wouldn't mind playing with someone else.

If you've got one speak up. Perhaps we can get a list of people and play some games together.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
iu

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Just got one yesterday and I am already sore as hell from boxing. I also have been playing hours of mini golf and wouldn't mind playing with someone else.

If you've got one speak up. Perhaps we can get a list of people and play some games together.

Must be Thrill of the Fight. Great workout. And you can practice good form punches with footwork. Make sure to set your perimeter more than an arm length from all walls though. I made that mistake. Ouch.

Haven’t tried the minigolf. Really loved ultrawings before the vr novelty wore off and I stopped playing altogether.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mine came with a fleshlight, I haven’t used either of them….

…since 10 o’clock this morning

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Seems like just yesterday most nerds were into Dungeons and Dragons...or swordfighting...watchout if he ask you guys to come explore his metaverse....

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have the VR Quest 2 and was thinking of getting the mini golf as well…. Is it fun? I’m asking on behalf of my kids of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.