Anyone want to sell 2 tix to a military guy with 7 kids? ;)

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
Sorry for the shameless selfish request, but I know this weekend will be insane. And for the first time in 9 years, I'm getting Mrs. AFCatholicGator to go to a game with me. Anyone like to sell me 2 tix for LSU game for reasonable price?

Thanks
Kevin

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll know later in the week if I have 2 for you. But truthfully, you should be able to find some the day of. Even with the last two weeks, I think you'd be good to show up.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Sorry for the shameless selfish request, but I know this weekend will be insane. And for the first time in 9 years, I'm getting Mrs. AFCatholicGator to go to a game with me. Anyone like to sell me 2 tix for LSU game for reasonable price?

Thanks
Kevin

If nobody here has any I guarantee you can get two on the street for a fair price. I’ve been going to games for decades and there is nearly always someone with us who does not have tix and 100% they get them. I didn’t have any for the opener and got tix at the 40 yd line student side 9 rows up from the field.

Bigger crowd this week but always tix available. Some say wait as close to kickoff as possible but I just can’t. I go early to midtown. Have a seating chart pulled up on your phone and haggle with the seller. Know exactly what your willing to pay. I don’t lowball them and I don’t mind them making a few bucks. They’re providing a service!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He's right you know. If it even appears to be like rain will show up it gets even better.

weather forecast Saturday:
SAT

OCT 6 Mostly Sunny
90°70°
20%
ENE 9 mph 64%

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Visit FloridaGators.com and then Ticket Exchange under football tickets. There are tickets available.

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
Thanks for this. I'll be looking to treat myself when we get back from overseas. A small retirement gift after 20 yrs in AF.

Damien83

Cucamonga Cracka Killa
Oct 22, 2014
Start permissive on the 8th. Ceremony is tomorrow. Feels so good. If you need anything let me know. I work in FM and can get things squared away for ya if you run into issues.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you both for your service to our Great Nation. Congrats on your retirement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator