AR signs mid 6 figure NIL deal

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bammer gave every kids a Tahoe or similiar back in the day.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We should have gotten him a freakin dually with some wheels on it . Some shcit shaq would drive back in the day

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
For now, according to quarterback coach Garrick McGee, it’s a matter of getting Richardson conditioned and used to his speed in order to preserve himself and prevent further, potential longer-term injury.

“(Richardson) has to take care of his body,” McGee said on Tuesday, according to the Orlando Sentinel’s Edgar Thompson. “He’s faster than kids his size. He is so fast and his muscles are going to strain when he’s running.”

"He is so fast and his muscles are going to strain when he’s running."
This coach speak is new to me. Can someone translate?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
For now, according to quarterback coach Garrick McGee, it’s a matter of getting Richardson conditioned and used to his speed in order to preserve himself and prevent further, potential longer-term injury.

“(Richardson) has to take care of his body,” McGee said on Tuesday, according to the Orlando Sentinel’s Edgar Thompson. “He’s faster than kids his size. He is so fast and his muscles are going to strain when he’s running.”

So basically they have no fooking clue either.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Basically, we have done a schit job at conditioning a kid... you think we don't have kids in other sports who are still growing and going fast. Fuch we have the best sprint coach in the nation if not the world working on fuching campus, you don't think he would have this issue if it was a real issue. This is fuching embarrassing on every level, because he have Coach Mouse on fuching campus.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
that means Dan is a moron who plays the wrong quarterback most years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.