Are you a Pumper, Dumper, Jumper or Realist?

Pumper or Dumper?

• Pumper

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Dumper

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Jumper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realist

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It should be pretty obvious, but who knows? :dunno:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
resizedweeee.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pumper's out to an early lead - I suspect this will be a landslide as I doubt many want to admit to being a 'Dumper', though there's quite a few out there
I know of plenty on here who are/were a Chumper.
:lol:
I'll admit to being a 'Chumper', and I'll also admit that I was wrong. Very, very, wrong.
:doh:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Pumper's out to an early lead - I suspect this will be a landslide as I doubt many want to admit to being a 'Dumper', though there's quite a few out there

:lol:
I'll admit to being a 'Chumper', and I'll also admit that I was wrong. Very, very, wrong.
:doh:

I was never a chumper but I did say I wanted him to succeed. Never did like him much.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the option "jumper" fits a few on this board, and should be added to the list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be honest, I'm a Humper.
Wait, may I change my vote?

Not a leghumper, though, right?

The answer isn't that simple, actually, but I voted what I think to be the truth. I'm not going to pull a Bammer, Libboy or Avatard and pretend to be moderate on everything.

However, I was 1000% pumper under SOS, the zenith of Gator football with SEC rings every year and blowouts vs. Top 10 teams. People hated us because they knew we could and would embarrass them.

I was 10000000% dumper under Fooley's Folley #1. It was a trash, desperation hire from the beginning by a terrible AD who panicked. He was also cocky enough to believe that anyone he hired would be successful and told people that often, you know because HE had built such a great program.

I didn't like Creyer's offense but got used to winning tight games through defense and special teams, just like he said we would. However, it wasn't much fun for me, most of the fans, or apparently, Creyer. My azz was a puckered as his mouth every game just hoping our CB didn't slip and lose the game. He was an amazing recruiting. When we felt like it, we grabbed a four or five star from anyone, even ND, Bammer, or USCw. I was slightly pumper until the last year when I saw the disaster (no OL and undersized at all positions on offense and defense) unfolding. You guys scoffed but it should have been obvious to everyone and is now evident in retrospect.

I was pumper for Chimp at first. He said all the right things, like he was going to run an attacking, multiple offense. I fell off th wagon very early in 2012, like when he started screaming like an idiot that you don't need an offense to win games and Driskel was exactly his style of QB. So I went 100% Dumper even while Ox was screaming at me in October 2012 that we were going to win out and take the NC.

Truthfully, I'm not Pump or Dump on Mac. I think it was a mediocre hire of a 30 year journeyman with a lot to prove. Perhaps he was the best of the discounts available. I don't know.

I'm slightly pumperistic because I like what I saw out of the offense, at least what we seemed to be trying to do in the Spring Game and against Mizzu. That being said there are many, many potholes in the program that just haven't been filled yet. I hope he is the guy and I was wrong. I'd say I'm just slightly more pumperistic right now and hoping to see Bomz over Gainzville this fall mixed with a heavy dose of Thompson knocking some beyotches out. Obviously, being slightly pumperistic about Mac doesn't mean I like all the staff or things like our current recruiting strategy.

However, I put Dump anyway because I know I'm more Dumperistic than most of you.

Last edited:

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I took a dump on your wife's chest so whatever that makes me

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics