Are you a Pumper, Dumper, Jumper or Realist?

Pumper or Dumper?

• Pumper

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Dumper

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Jumper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realist

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I
Pumper. (But not crazy wild unthinking over-the-top pumper.)

I have posted before that I believe the definition of "fan" requires a perpetually optimistic attitude.

In all kinds of weather
We'll all stick together
Can't give enough likes for this post.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
We did something like this on the old board in UM's last year during a meltdown and the comments were priceless then. The veterans here have done a good job of capturing our changing feelings over the years....

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
How is the obvious Grumper not an option? The last few years have turned many into this.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ex Chumper...Fooled by the façade of an 11 win season. Numbed by 2013 & 2014.......
Present wait n see'er....Won't be fooled by a feeble 10 win season especially since that numb feeling I had in 2013 & 2014 returned during the last 6 weeks of the season magnified by the worst bowl drubbing a UF team has had in 20 years....We left skid marks all the way down the Sh!trus Bowl in that game.....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Workin late?

garage-floor-finishing-options-1-install-rubber-tiles.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Optimist regarding hope for the team, realist regarding current assessment of the team.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Realist... I believe Mac will lead us out of despair, but not with the current state of the roster. Disappointed in the last cycle of recruiting - hoping he knows what he's doing unlike the last a-hole. He's a better coach than any one else in the East, but as the SECCG proved, we're so far away from Bammer in talent that we won't be a legit threat for 2+ years. I'd be a pumper if I didn't think we were still a dumpster fire.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am a realist and neither a pumper or a dumper.

I tend to agree with Law's assessment earlier in this thread.

I was 1000% behind Spurrier. Loved the way he coached here and, I knew many of his players and they loved playing for him.

I thought that Zook was the worst hire and while I initially hoped I was wrong on him, I knew after a few games he was a loser. I thought that Foley should have been shown the door with him because he hired him and when fans complained he told them they were not real Gators and to get on-board.

I was solidly behind Meyer but, got very concerned when he named Adduncio as OC after Mullen left for MSU... My fiance who knows nothing about football was able to recognize about 50% of his formations and predicted the plays before they happened. Meyer went off the rails at the end of his tenure and it seemed like he thought he could hire any coach and they would be good. His last year here was brutal for me...then the years under THE CHUMP...

I really wanted The Chump to be a good coach but, recognized very quickly he was a moron. I personally did not care about his sideline antics but, I played football and saw many different types of coaches. I actually, liked him giving the officials SH*T after bad calls. I thought Foley should have met him at the 50 yard line after the game and fired him on the spot for losing to Georgia Southern in The Swamp with 0 passing yards.,

I am in a wait and see mode with Mac. I could not believe that was the coach that Foley targeted to replace The Chump. He had a good year one but, I am very concerned that we got absolutely pounded the last three games and he refused to yank Treon and try any other QB. Neither Grady nor Guy could have been worse than Treon was in those last three games. I am also very concerned about the OL this year. I know many of you think we have depth but, we depth who would not sniff the field at most other SEC schools. Unless the OL shows significant improvement or, we have a QB who gets rid of the ball very, very fast this could be a long season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.