Arizona Lineman Dies in Sleep

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hate seeing stuff like this. Too young. Too too young. RIP.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bizarre and sad story. Makes you wonder if it was something like pain medication and he accidentally took too much. Or it could have just been some undetected heart problem or sleep apnea.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I feel bad for his loved ones left behind. Condolences to them.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bizarre and sad story. Makes you wonder if it was something like pain medication and he accidentally took too much. Or it could have just been some undetected heart problem or sleep apnea.

I agree with you on the latter two, especially the sleep apnea. Big dude may have needed a c-pap machine. Want to scare the hell out yourself, go do a sleep study.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with you on the latter two, especially the sleep apnea. Big dude may have needed a c-pap machine. Want to scare the hell out yourself, go do a sleep study.

Had I not married Mrs. GWG, I likely would be worm food. A week into our marriage (which will be 14 years this Wednesday), she was awake one night while I was asleep, and saw me flat out stop breathing, period. I had a 6 hour study two weeks later, in which, my brain woke up my body nearly 300 times in the 6 hour period, and I only entered REM, the most restful sleep, for only 15 minutes. I've been wearing a nasal mask ever since.

Bottom line gentlemen, if you snore profusely and/or really don't feel all that rested in the morning after you sleep for 6-8 hours, go get a study done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator