Arky Prediction Thread

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Let’s not forget that this is Arkys new OC’s first game as OC. He also has no previous experience as an OC. He’s also young and does not have a ton of coaching experience. And their OL still sucks. We really should beat them fairly easily.
Murphy’s law jinx right there

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I predict that these noon games are an utter sh!tshow.....for the team and for me. I say we all strike this and ANY noon game from here on out.

How in the f vck am I supposed to get some work done, take care of things I've been needing to do all week, get food here and start drinking before noon. This BS is a complete slap in the face to all UF fans.
By doing just this part...

Lucius

Jan 25, 2023
The Arkansas offense has looked abysmal, but it is to be seen how much Shemar James' absence affects the defense.

The Ark defense is pretty similar statistically to the UF defense, so should create some issues.

The team should be hungry for a win after the Georgia loss, and the home crowd will be a big factor.

UF 30 - Ark 20

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My attitude reflects reality. If we ever have a coach and team to be excited about again, then I will be.
Look, you are one of my favorite posters, and I’m probably nodding my head to 99% of your posts, but to my POV, you’ve become irrational on this topic. CBN could hang 50 on Arky tomorrow and you’d have a negative comment. I get it; you’re done with him. He needs a new OC and a ST Coach. Ok. We’ve all heard it. And even then he will still be “Sun Belt Billy.” Got it. Understood.

But as for you, branch out. Come up with something new. You’re both a clever and a funny guy, but on this, dare I say it, you’re becoming dull. C’mon man!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Look, you are one of my favorite posters, and I’m probably nodding my head to 99% of your posts, but to my POV, you’ve become irrational on this topic. CBN could hang 50 on Arky tomorrow and you’d have a negative comment. I get it; you’re done with him. He needs a new OC and a ST Coach. Ok. We’ve all heard it. And even then he will still be “Sun Belt Billy.” Got it. Understood.

But as for you, branch out. Come up with something new. You’re both a clever and a funny guy, but on this, dare I say it, you’re becoming dull. C’mon man!
You're wrong. We didn't do squat against dwags and I didn't complain one bit bc it was expected. We barely beat SC and I actually defended the win against some folks that were griping about the defense. I've been very positive about the crootin. When there's something to be happy about, I am. The problem isn't me, it's the crap performance every 3 out 4 games. If we hung 50 on anybody. ANYBODY, I'd be pleased. Give me something to cheer about and myself and others like baitn, 25 and sec will.

Also, it's tater, until it isn't.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You're wrong. We didn't do squat against dwags and I didn't complain one bit bc it was expected. We barely beat SC and I actually defended the win against some folks that were griping about the defense. I've been very positive about the crootin. When there's something to be happy about, I am. The problem isn't me, it's the crap performance every 3 out 4 games. If we hung 50 on anybody. ANYBODY, I'd be pleased. Give me something to cheer about and myself and others like baitn, 25 and sec will.

Blah, blah blah

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Our fat soy boy cheerleader posing as a DC has been fully exposed. Sure Arky canned their OC, but Jefferson might just be allowed to open things up completely after their bye week.

We escape with a W. Barely. 30-28.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

What else do you want us to give you? Student loan forgiveness? Increased social security? 100% disability on retirement pay? Then you'll "cheer"?

OK.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

He ain't gonna fall for your Jedi mind tricks, but nice attempt!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
if we win, it will be an offensive explosion, like 16-14.....

Home Cooking plus we have a better FG Kicker...

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Can’t wait for everyone to pick us to beat Mizzu in next weeks game thread

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Pshhhh... you were part of that crew yesterday. But for what it's worth. Welcome to hell.
I’ve tried to be positive, but I’ve never picked our team like that. I’ve always been confused by people that see the shortcomings continuing to pick us to win. I’ve felt like we were going to lose every week since Kentucky

But you are right, I can’t be positive anymore. I know how happy that makes you. Can’t wait to see you pick us to beat Mizzu

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator