Auburn Coach's son bangs softball chicks; Title IX suit ensues

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of those heartwarming stories that could only come out of a place like Auburn. Naturally, Haley Fagan, the attention-whoring nut case who got into a shoving match with our Coach Walton has inserted herself into the middle of the story with the media. I love how the administration threatened any whistle blowers with arrest. I also love this quote: "Define inappropriate." Nice.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/ar...ges-abuse-sexual-harassment-14-page-complaint

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
There ain't enough money to coach womens collegiate sports if you are a male.
Yes, you would be setting yourself up for a lot of heat and lots of natural temptation under the best of circumstances.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Despite my disappointment in the whole Fagan circus, including the nonsense with Walton, she stood tall on this.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Despite my disappointment in the whole Fagan circus, including the nonsense with Walton, she stood tall on this.

Exactly how did Fagan stand tall? I think there are several ways to view what is reported. I quickly read the article and it appears to me:

1. An AU player and their pitching coach are claimed to be involved.

2. Fagan after her stellar stint at UF, claims that a. this coach slapped her on the butt and b. she was offended as apparently she always is, c. this whole situation with the player and coach is her current excuse for her dust up with UF's coach this season.

3. The AU team or some of the AU team was offended by this relationship. (Others might wonder if this is jealousy or a teammate who does not have the preference of the majority of the other players)

4. The players refused to go play UGa, if this one player was allowed to go. The time sorting out whether the team would go to Athens or not is seemingly what was also reported as quarantined.

5. A player who did not accumulate any stats as a true frosh and did not have her scholarship renewed is now suing claiming the relationship somehow harmed her. She is listed as a pitcher so maybe she was or maybe she wasn't good enough for the SEC.

6. AU fired the pitching coach twice, the first time in the fall when rumors circulated, but let him stay when some of the team fought for him and then later before the infamous trip to UGa when presented with evidence. The head coach "retired" at the end of the season.

7. Some moron at AU who probably was not an attorney stupidly warned the players about his view of Alabama law.

ESPN as usual wants to make this a salacious as possible. If there was a coach starting relationships with multiple players, he or she would need to go and that happened. The head guy also was sent packing at the end of the season. I am not sure how the non-involved can claim damages, but we shall see.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Obviously the coach's son was inappropriate. But I can see how if you're around good looking healthy girls all the time you could become attracted to them especially softball players who are often pretty and plump in the right places you will.

I think it's also inappropriate for a male coach head coach or assistant coach to smack a woman athlete on the rear end affectionately after a good player or something.

Too bad for Coach Myers the head coach the guys have only ever thought good things of that man he's built up two programs one at Arizona State and one in Auburn and for him to have to be a part of this because of his kid has to be very painful to him and his family.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised any of the players were interested in banging any man, much less this dude.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So it's okay for a coach to slap a football players butt but inappropriate to slap a softball players butt.

:trump:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
So it's okay for a coach to slap a football players butt but inappropriate to slap a softball players butt.

:trump:

At Clemson, it's ok to grab a guy's junk in celebration.

And at University of Houston the past few years and now at University of Texas under Tom Herman, it's okay for the head football coach who is a man to kiss his players, who are also men. :grouphug:YUCK!!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly how did Fagan stand tall? I think there are several ways to view what is reported. I quickly read the article and it appears to me:

2. Fagan after her stellar stint at UF, claims that a. this coach slapped her on the butt and b. she was offended as apparently she always is, c. this whole situation with the player and coach is her current excuse for her dust up with UF's coach this season.

This Fagan did not play for UF. Her two sisters did until they were booted to the curb.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see the movie.

Sounds like a stellar plot. Sex, backstabbing, nepotism, lesbian sex, cat fights, sports, and more lesbian sex.

This could be better than Game of Thrones.

:popcorn:

Alex.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.