Auburn Tigers send a message out to Micah

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
For those reconsidering Pearl's character, and those set against him no matter what, recall what happened regarding Keyontae's collapse against F$U. Pearl wasn't involved in the game, had no stake in the FL-F$U matchup, but did this anyway because it was right to do. And, I don't recall anyone else in NCAA Basketball doing anything close to it from outside our program.

I don't like pearl because he coaches our rivals. I've never had a particular hate for him. He seems a decent man

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
For those reconsidering Pearl's character, and those set against him no matter what, recall what happened regarding Keyontae's collapse against F$U. Pearl wasn't involved in the game, had no stake in the FL-F$U matchup, but did this anyway because it was right to do. And, I don't recall anyone else in NCAA Basketball doing anything close to it from outside our program.

I don’t trust anyone who puts that much time and energy into their beard. Just how I was raised. But that aside, he’s done several good things like this for which I’ll give him credit. I’m sure we’d love the guy if he were our coach. I’d probably still have an issue with the beard though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve always like Pearl. Pushes the envelop in recruiting but what great recruiters don’t?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I’m not certain that GWebb has any negative opinions of Bruce Pearl. For all we know, he may think the world of him. You always expect the worst.
This is all I could find.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is all I could find.

Clearly hacked. Or on hard drugs at the time.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Feel good story of the year. Can't wait for the Movie. Who will play Bruce Pearl?
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Todd Golden is a protégé of Bruce Pearl.

Really class act by Pearl and his team.

I live around Auburn and I can tell you he is really well thought of here. I used to hate the guy too but he changed my opinion of him. He does a lot for the community and never publicizes it. I've seen him around several times and he's just a good guy. I saw him at the orthopedic surgeon's office a couple years ago and he was sitting in the lobby with a player just talking to people like a regular guy. I told my wife who he was, and she said he was very polite to her and held the door for her when she got there. I saw him stopped in the parking lot of a grocery store as I was going in by a lady who looked like she didn't have two nickels to rub together. When I walked out 20 minutes later he was still standing there talking to that poor lady. I went to a student-led worship event at Auburn Arena last Spring and he and a few of his players were there, and it turned out that his wife was helping to organize it. He has surprised me. He's a genuinely down-to-earth, good guy. That video doesn't surprise me at all.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm ashamed of some of you.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I live around Auburn and I can tell you he is really well thought of here. I used to hate the guy too but he changed my opinion of him. He does a lot for the community and never publicizes it. I've seen him around several times and he's just a good guy. I saw him at the orthopedic surgeon's office a couple years ago and he was sitting in the lobby with a player just talking to people like a regular guy. I told my wife who he was, and she said he was very polite to her and held the door for her when she got there. I saw him stopped in the parking lot of a grocery store as I was going in by a lady who looked like she didn't have two nickels to rub together. When I walked out 20 minutes later he was still standing there talking to that poor lady. I went to a student-led worship event at Auburn Arena last Spring and he and a few of his players were there, and it turned out that his wife was helping to organize it. He has surprised me. He's a genuinely down-to-earth, good guy. That video doesn't surprise me at all.
This trash got 6 likes? Pond scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator