Austin Armstrong Strategy And Execution Against UT

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Well said.

The D - Line did a great job tonight. Night and day from last year. Florida's D - Line controlled the LOS with just
a 4 man front (plus Princely).

Well played by AA. If he keeps this up, we won't have him for very long. I wonder if Jeff Collins is still available...
Collins’ legacy lives on with that stupid money down sh!!t that the fans still do for some reason

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I’ll sum up the difference between AA and Grantham without even bringing up scheme: positive energy v. negative energy.

I suspect AA could chew your azz and make you feel good about it. He’s also bouncing around having some fun…slapping helmets and full of energy. Grantham….not so much…actually not at all.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's safe to say, even after most probably said wtf, that hiring AA quickly after Toney's "promotion" was an excellent move by Napier.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll sum up the difference between AA and Grantham without even bringing up scheme: positive energy v. negative energy.

I suspect AA could chew your azz and make you feel good about it. He’s also bouncing around having some fun…slapping helmets and full of energy. Grantham….not so much…actually not at all.
Grantham: The inmates ran the asylum

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Another reason to give Napier props. If we don't shore up our dline these past 2 cycles, this game plan is a disaster.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I dunno, I was growing pretty fond of our DBs playing 15 yards off the ball on 3rd and 10 under Grantham. This new stuff will take some getting used to.
Was all the thi4d and longs given up in that 2nd half them being tired more than out of position?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting that Grantham and AA came up in the same thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.