Austin Hardin "transferring" too

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
How he made that 40+ yard field goal to defeat Vandy at the end of the game still boggles my mind. Was any Gator fan realistically expecting him to make that field goal? Only other praise I have for him is the long field goal against Tennessee (Muschump's final year) and his long kickoffs.

PS - yes I'm still active. Just been lurking for a long time this off-season . . .

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Question about his kick offs... Did he kick em where they were supposed to go?
How he made that 40+ yard field goal to defeat Vandy at the end of the game still boggles my mind. Was any Gator fan realistically expecting him to make that field goal? Only other praise I have for him is the long field goal against Tennessee (Muschump's final year) and his long kickoffs.

PS - yes I'm still active. Just been lurking for a long time this off-season . . .

If you re-watch the video, he slips as he's kicking the ball. That's why it went in. :-)

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I blame this one on Muschamp. His early recruiting film should have given him some kind of clue.

ee0fa3519f1eeb3f91fd4d9b5b20a230.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did we really want him anyway?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Gosh QCG, I didn't even notice you lurking. Try to get noticed; you're an addition.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I don't know what surprises me more. The fact he took this long to transfer or that Mac didn't throw him off the bus on the way back from Orlando leaving him in a ditch.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I just glanced at the title and thought it was gunna say where he was transferring to. Then I laughed. That sentence will never be completed.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know whether this is tongue in cheek. We have Jorge Powell if Pineiro goes down. I think the team is better off is Hardin is not in Gainesville.

And Gainesville is better off if Hardin is not in Gainesville.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta be sh!tten me!!! With him gone we are going to be dangerously thin at kicker...
Really, Especially since it is such a precarious and dangerous position, begging injuries to happen.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No more worrying about those hazardous injuries during practice.......a walk through that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.