Auto detailers

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly have no clue. A mobile detailing crew came by the office the other day and it was $40 for wash/vacuum and $120 for a full detail, but that was NO waxing. 10 hours of work, 1 dude? $250-300?

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;271257 said:
Alright, I've been trying to read up on and edumicate myself on this sealant stuff. According to the Meguiar's blog, and I even called their support line and talked to some cool dude... they are saying their Ultimate Liquid Wax is considered a sealant. And a 100% synthetic polymer wax. He totally agreed that you can use their professional sealant with their carnauba on top, and many do that especially with red and black cars. But this product is suppose to give you the same protection, with much greater ease. He also recommended using their quick wax spray immediate after a wash/dry. Ever use any of those post-wash sprays?

Considering my wife's new vehicle is white, and my truck is silver, I think I am going to switch and simply use their Ultimate.
I am not a big fan of quick waxes and detailing sprays. All of the ones I have tried do a very good job of giving a good shine, bit they usually leave the surface a little greasy and attract more dirt over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.