Avantae Williams kicked out of Miami - now being reinstated

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
In other scUM news, Andre Debose, err, D'Eriq King will be entering his 6th season(4 at Houston) as the scUM QB after suffering a torn ACL back in late December. I'd like to know how he is supposedly healthy just 7, or 6 months after surgery. I'm almost willing to bet he will be back for his 7th season if he is not 100%, which I truly believe he isn't.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
There used to be a guy over at the old GSMB whose "screen name" was Newbomb Turk. I told him what a great name it was and the movie and he was surprised anyone knew of it.

Used to moon people in high school and yell out “Mrs. Friedman!” No one knew, except for my brother, what the hell we were talking about.

The trembling hand from the back of the El Camino? We did that, in a pick up truck at a stop light. The car behind us literally got over a lane. Good times.
And yes I remember Newbomb Turk from the old site. I forgot about him.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Used to moon people in high school and yell out “Mrs. Friedman!” No one knew, except for my brother, what the hell we were talking about.

The trembling hand from the back of the El Camino? We did that, in a pick up truck at a stop light. The car behind us literally got over a lane. Good times.
And yes I remember Newbomb Turk from the old site. I forgot about him.

"Lawrence! Lawrence of Arabia! He's an English guy, he came to fight the Turkish!"

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This game is just like Bama vs FSU a few years ago. After the beatdown, fsu won 3 games that year.

It's good for us because everyone will be telling them how great they are and they will be ready for a letdown in week 3.

Jun 2, 2015
Does anyone here believe this will be his last brush with the law? scUM would be wise to not reinstate this guy and let him become someone else's problem.

I agree & feel it is just the beginning of his lawless life. Diaz reinstated him; thus proving that he imposes very little discipline.That is absolutely disgusting. It would be well for Diaz to check out a recruits character and not just athletic ability. It is obvious that our coaches do not have the ability to teach technique. The offensive line has been bad and now they seem to be worse. No run defense.....heck very little overall defense. My bet (hopefully) Diaz will be terminated at least by the end of the year and perhaps before. I am very interested in seeing how the Gators do against Bama. I am sure they will do much better than we did.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am very interested in seeing how the Gators do against Bama. I am sure they will do much better than we did.

After one game under his belt, Saban probably strengthens his teams more than any other coach. He's gonna belt Mullen, it's a cinch that we'll buckle once it gets tight.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Your team seems to know how to tackle and we don't have a clue how to do this.

Thats debatable but I see just about any QB with a passing pulse having their way with our secondary. Of course there is also 3rd and Grantham...I think our run game stalls and our non existent passing continues. That doesnt leave much else.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thats debatable but I see just about any QB with a passing pulse having their way with our secondary. Of course there is also 3rd and Grantham...I think our run game stalls and our non existent passing continues. That doesnt leave much else.
we have an Australian punter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.