Bama Hires New OC

GatorJ

Hopeful
I seriously think this is we're gonna start to see the demise of the machine.

He totally lucked into getting Kiffin. Then he thought he had Sarkisian. So he thought he would be able to continue that production.

Nope.

T REX

This is an odd hire for Saban. His best year as OC was with the Phins at 20th overall in 2011.

He was a GA for Saban at MSU. This does not help Hurts very much as he needs more of a run based attack.

T REX

I seriously think this is we're gonna start to see the demise of the machine.

He totally lucked into getting Kiffin. Then he thought he had Sarkisian. So he thought he would be able to continue that production.

Nope.

Demise? LOL. They have so much talent that Nuss won with them. Sark was pushed out, fyi. It's an odd hire but Saban has so much earned in the trust bank that you can hardly question him.

EDIT: Did you say demise when he hired Lane? I know that was a sentiment when it happened.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Demise? LOL. They have so much talent that Nuss won with them. Sark was pushed out, fyi. It's an odd hire but Saban has so much earned in the trust bank that you can hardly question him.

EDIT: Did you say demise when he hired Lane? I know that was a sentiment when it happened.

No I didn't. The guy's an offensive savant.

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Your wife gives you that look a lot huh?
;)

Btw, go settle the bet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.